💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

New Details about Lady Gaga's inauguration performance

GagaHAMISH

Featured Posts

I just found this on www.nydailynews.com:

"President Barack Obama is preparing for all the musicians set to perform at his inauguration festivities by releasing an official playlist.

He released the 16-track playlist, which also includes music by some of his favorite artists, through the digital music service Spotify on Thursday. The list includes jams by Stevie Wonder, Beyonce, Usher and fun. They will all perform at different inaugural events, which start Saturday in Washington, D.C.

Obama's list also includes John Legend's "Ordinary People," ''Firework" by Katy Perry, James Taylor's "Your Smiling Face" and the "Glee" cast version of Lady Gaga's "The Edge of Glory."

So it seems like it's not Lady Gaga, it's going to be Glee singing TEOG, which is really sad :(

But I suppose it would make sense! Please Discuss and let me know if you still think Gaga will make an appearance.

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Ray of Light

Usher? fun? wonder? Glee?! Over Gaga? :nails: what kind of flop. No. Excuse me no. I'm out.

Glee better do her some damn justice :nails:

Well Vince said she was gonna be there singing, so I'm gonna stick with what he said…

I'm Chloe. Except the C and the L are silent.

No. I don´t think she´ll appear. I never believed it because there never was an official confirmation.

Its just like the hype on the Skype thing. Fans hype and expect things that nobody confirms.

Wait till summer and maybe you´ll have ARTPOP. Till then, don´t expect anything from Gaga.

Obama didn´t invite Gaga.

Archived