💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Chicago Tribune: Lady Gaga tries to keep courtroom talk a secret

Mills

Featured Posts

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

the funny stuff is ppl say she s fading despite her massive world tour and then we get headlines every single day without gaga even trying:)

now get ready for ARTPOP cause even if i had my doupts that she would be succesfull it seems she s one of the very few names that sell everywhere hence the media using her name to get attention:)

Stories like this begin with a press release by one of the attorneys. The media is sent the press release and decide whether or not to do a report on it.

I wish everyone would get their dicks out of my journalist face. Every single day on here, more bullcrap about the media from people who don't know what their talking about.

My name isn't Timmers

Stories like this begin with a press release by one of the attorneys. The media is sent the press release and decide whether or not to do a report on it.

I wish everyone would get their dicks out of my journalist face. Every single day on here, more bullcrap about the media from people who don't know what their talking about.

yes and when its about gaga they decide to go on with it cause she sells.i dont understand if you attack me and for what?i didnt say anything negative

yes and when its about gaga they decide to go on with it cause she sells.i dont understand if you attack me and for what?i didnt say anything negative

I'm not attacking you? It's a general statement about people on this forum, not a direct attack at you.

But explain to me why Gaga only gets news because she sells when other artists get in the news for other reasons? Especially at live events, there's always news about people I've never even heard of, so that's not going to make me read the story. So why with Gaga does it absolutely HAVE to mean that they only wrote it because it sells?

My name isn't Timmers

This bit:

"Right now, Lady Gaga's off having a wonderful old time, making millions of dollars, Niro said"

..sounds like someone has identified Gaga as having a lot of money, and therefore automatically becomes a target to try to get some out of her.

That's what most of these lawsuits seem to be about.

How do they know that she didn't work on Invading My Mind? The lawyer says that's what her depo says. But how do we know he's not twisting her words?

I'm not attacking you? It's a general statement about people on this forum, not a direct attack at you.

But explain to me why Gaga only gets news because she sells when other artists get in the news for other reasons? Especially at live events, there's always news about people I've never even heard of, so that's not going to make me read the story. So why with Gaga does it absolutely HAVE to mean that they only wrote it because it sells?

i think its pretty obvious that a few names are the ones that when mentioned get them tv ratings.its proven a lot of times that when gaga appears somewhere that show gets high ratings ,or when gaga s name is mentioned it gets you attention.other reasons that media report about a celebrity is either for promotional reasons ( sometimes thats the case for gaga aswell as for everybody) and others is something major happens concerning them.but you cant deny gaga is a hot name one of the hottest actually

i think its pretty obvious that a few names are the ones that when mentioned get them tv ratings.its proven a lot of times that when gaga appears somewhere that show gets high ratings ,or when gaga s name is mentioned it gets you attention.other reasons that media report about a celebrity is either for promotional reasons ( sometimes thats the case for gaga aswell as for everybody) and others is something major happens concerning them.but you cant deny gaga is a hot name one of the hottest actually

Yeah, she's a hot name, but if she makes news then she makes news. Period. Would you rather them NOT report Gaga news?

My name isn't Timmers

Yeah, she's a hot name, but if she makes news then she makes news. Period. Would you rather them NOT report Gaga news?

i didnt say that.i just stated the reason they decided to report 2 years old story in my opinion

i didnt say that.i just stated the reason they decided to report 2 years old story in my opinion

I like your educated opinion about the case being a miss and that being why the attorney brought it to the news. From that point, my educated opinion tells me the news reported it because of the new information the attorney was presenting and because the attorney brought it to the media.

My name isn't Timmers

Galactic Mess

"Her hit Judas" :rofl:

Just listened to the other song, and I can't really hear any similarities except for the obvious repetition of the word "Juda".

I like your educated opinion about the case being a miss and that being why the attorney brought it to the news. From that point, my educated opinion tells me the news reported it because of the new information the attorney was presenting and because the attorney brought it to the media.

i understand what you mean but it was the reporters choice to report on it.nobody could force him/her.anyway i think we should move on:)

Archived