💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Chicago Tribune: Lady Gaga tries to keep courtroom talk a secret

Mills

Featured Posts

where dem textual receipts bby :usrs:

EDIT: Just heard that atrocious song. Is this b---h FOR REAL?

I dunno, I was just looking for an appropriate jpeg in my gif folder since we can't post gifs and I don't feel like converting one. This was the first one I saw. :laughga:

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Judas was a hit yall, a top 10 hit :hor:

Seriously, this stupid bi*ch is so delusional, can't wait for the court to strike her down like the dog she is.

Evanescence

Judas was a hit yall, a top 10 hit :hor:

Seriously, this stupid bi*ch is so delusional, can't wait for the court to strike her down like the dog she is.

:tea:

:clap:

:tea:

---

:clap:

I dunno, I was just looking for an appropriate jpeg in my gif folder since we can't post gifs and I don't feel like converting one. This was the first one I saw. :laughga:

Oh :laughga: by quoting you, I was just reusing the gif. Uhhh :laughga: not asking you for receipts.

RAMROD

Oh? This old case still going on?

That Rebeccs girl must be totally in need for the money.... To pay for her indie album recording perhaps? :laughga:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Oh great, now I know why everyone on LM steals stuff - they think gaga does it so it's ok for them to. :dies: (yes I am partially joking - not everyone steals on LM). ;)

the funny stuff is ppl say she s fading despite her massive world tour and then we get headlines every single day without gaga even trying:)

now get ready for ARTPOP cause even if i had my doupts that she would be succesfull it seems she s one of the very few names that sell everywhere hence the media using her name to get attention:)

Has anybody actually heard the sample that she's claiming Gaga stole? It's such a stretch that I honestly can't take it seriously.

edit: i've been ninja'd never mind

Archived