💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Photos of Born Brave Bus from inside

Ikvs

Featured Posts

To be honest I don't get why she even started this whole bus thing. Not here for it.

In fact I want GaGa to stop all these charities and good stuff. They always backfire at her.

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply
nick4bty

She should make a bus out of all the gifts she's received from little monsters. I would totally be here to see that.

To be honest I don't get why she even started this whole bus thing. Not here for it.

In fact I want GaGa to stop all these charities and good stuff. They always backfire at her.

:wtf:

She should make a bus out of all the gifts she's received from little monsters. I would totally be here to see that.

:wtf:

Tell me it isn't true. All these attention seeking assholes keep going at her saying "well she promotes this or that, but her fans/music/tour/images say differently". And how often people repeat it publicly, people will start to believe it.

I think the whole album BTW said what it should. People should be themselves and stop being judgemental. There. That's out there. The body revolution thing; OKAY. BTWFoundation seems desperate to me to show off how good she is. This bus thing as well. Why does it have to be GaGa merchandise? It could easily be a Brave Bus that was arranged by GaGa, without GaGa's name and the foundation all over it. She overpreaches the btwfoundation.

It seriously bums me out that I won't be able to get in!

Hopefully if any Haus members are inside, they'll be willing to come out for me. :flop:

nick4bty

It seriously bums me out that I won't be able to get in!

Hopefully if any Haus members are inside, they'll be willing to come out for me. :flop:

Chances are most of them are already out :troll:

Tell me it isn't true. All these attention seeking assholes keep going at her saying "well she promotes this or that, but her fans/music/tour/images say differently". And how often people repeat it publicly, people will start to believe it.

I think the whole album BTW said what it should. People should be themselves and stop being judgemental. There. That's out there. The body revolution thing; OKAY. BTWFoundation seems desperate to me to show off how good she is. This bus thing as well. Why does it have to be GaGa merchandise? It could easily be a Brave Bus that was arranged by GaGa, without GaGa's name and the foundation all over it. She overpreaches the btwfoundation.

It's her foundation though. Plus, I think she just wants to give fans a way to meet and hang out and have a good time before the show.

J e s s e

Wow kermit :lmao:

"They have as much in common as dinosaurs and goldfish: the cracker kind!" - Penelope Garcia

IM so over all this BTW charity stuff.. I get the point but I just want her to make amazing music without being bombarded with all this other stuff.. I miss how she used to be. but regardless I support her.

HausOfNicole

IM so over all this BTW charity stuff.. I get the point but I just want her to make amazing music without being bombarded with all this other stuff.. I miss how she used to be. but regardless I support her.

I get where your coming from, but the could never be the way she used to be. There are certain things that's she's put out into the universe that you just can't take back. Not to mention with all the money she's made, off fans in particular, it would be rather selfish for her not to try to give back in some meaningful way. Bottom line is charity is important when your a public figure of her nature and I don't think it really effects who she is as an artist since one really doesn't have anything to do with the other.

Bitter Rival

a coke addicted liar? okay girl

Archived