💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Photos of Born Brave Bus from inside

Ikvs

Featured Posts

Wow that is amazing :legend:

It looks so amazing! But I'm scared that if the general public are let in that try will not respect it, and maybe even damage it. I hope not though

Everyone who goes to the Born Brave experience will most likely be a big fan because you can only get in if you were in line for the pit. The Little Monsters wouldn't dare disrespect something Gaga payed for :legend:

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Michelle

Everyone who goes to the Born Brave experience will most likely be a big fan because you can only get in if you were in line for the pit. The Little Monsters wouldn't dare disrespect something Gaga payed for :legend:

what? really? that is RIDICULOUS!!

Lets go take a howl at that moon🌙 -Crowley

Lady Gaga â€@ladygaga

I'm SOOOOO EXCITED! The #BornBraveBus opens in 4 hrs in TACOMA!!!! Remember, you don't have to have a tkt to the show to come, see u there!

Lady Gaga â€@ladygaga

I'm SOOOOO EXCITED! The #BornBraveBus opens in 4 hrs in TACOMA!!!! Remember, you don't have to have a tkt to the show to come, see u there!

What? :huh: Someone told me that you had to have a monster pit wristband :nails: Liars tbh.

Apparently not. Sorry for scaring you though. Lol :hug:

AyaKara

I didn't expect it to be that nice inside :eek: I'm definitely hanging around the bus that day! Does Gaga actually hang around the buses? :flutter:

Michelle

Would make a cool smoke spot

haha looks like it needs Hookahs..

Lets go take a howl at that moon🌙 -Crowley

I got a email that said I was part of the first 100 to register for one of the dates!

Does anyone know if Gaga hangs out at the bus or will meet the first 100 people who registered?

Archived