💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Gaga Producer Sues His Own Daughter for Claiming Songwriting Credit

yxi

Featured Posts

That's so sad and ****ed up however taja shouldn't have stolen credit from her dad. Why couldn't they resolve this behind closed doors also, gaga didn't write this song gaga only wrote the lyrics? Did we know this before today?

Gaga doesn't produce her own music, except for Speechless (Demo), so she is not the writer of every single note. She probably came up with the melody, but the final production was written by the producer, not Gaga.

My name isn't Timmers

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

only in america! :staymad:

I got a refund on p0rn by threatening to sue the company. Up til then it was "It doesn't matter what you clicked that instantly updated your trial version of the site, we cannot refund it." Then I explained in detail where my current lawsuit stands against a drunk driver who hit me and ruined my spine, and within two minutes the refund was in my bank account.

My name isn't Timmers

It's a personal vendetta from the father to his daughter. The only thing that ties Gaga in this is because she used the song. She is however in not any form tied to the fight between those 2 lame ass people.

Woah woah woah woah woah

woah

Woah. Do you hate them or something? :laughga:

Galactic Mess

Can someone explain "Teddy wrote the music and the lyrics came from Lady Gaga" to me? Aren't they the same thing?

I got a refund on p0rn by threatening to sue the company. Up til then it was "It doesn't matter what you clicked that instantly updated your trial version of the site, we cannot refund it." Then I explained in detail where my current lawsuit stands against a drunk driver who hit me and ruined my spine, and within two minutes the refund was in my bank account.

Oh my God are you ok now? Can you walk? :ohno:

mr.peter

Can someone explain "Teddy wrote the music and the lyrics came from Lady Gaga" to me? Aren't they the same thing?

Music = the Notes Lyrics=the words

HL_DDS_0000000000657946.png

Lion Heart

Gaga planned this to illustrate the decay. :derpga:

I concur.

R70Wv.png

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

Queen Gloria

It disgusts me when family members sue each other, no matter what it's over.

Archived