💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Gaga's Gun Bra Sparks Outrage

Innovative

Featured Posts

BadHeavyMetalQueen

But she has worn it since the beginning of the tour. . .

• Replies 175
  • Created
  • Last Reply

“I suppose when you haven’t enough talent to keep people’s attention, you get a gun bra†- ReggieP

lol...yes im sure she is just wearing a gun bra because she has ran out of ideas and has nowhere to turn..........

ah the ignorance of some people :toofunny:

Hypocrateen

How can people care more about Lady Gaga's fake guns in her boobs than sending their children to school with the risk of not see them alive again?

US :fail:

This

and why people b---h so much about these silly things? It's not like she's telling people to go out and randomly kill people with guns. I think that by now everyone knows what the BTWB and the album itself message is all about so idgi. It's just fashion for god's sake :smh:

Ugg never anything positive, like she took out the guns in her show so this wouldn't happen.

Gaga, Ke$ha, and Ava

So she gets rid of all the other guns yet people have an issue with a pair of tits.... I see why people are mad but come on

𝙸'𝚖 𝚊 𝚓𝚘𝚛𝚝𝚜 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚓𝚎𝚕𝚕𝚢 𝚜𝚑𝚘𝚎𝚜 𝚔𝚒𝚗𝚍 𝚘𝚏 𝚐𝚒𝚛𝚕.

MetalHausOfJosh

****in mess :fail:

America is such a damn sensithve country and needs to calm the **** down. The ignorance :smh:

The Born This Way singer  whose real name is Stefani Germanotta  trolled on stage in Vancouver

fixed

(But no really, this is ridiculous. She had the gun bra during the Alejandro era.)

www.youtube.com/jmremixes

First that shooting happened in USA not in Canada. And secondly she removed gun from government hooked and thirdly she wore that gun bra costume long time ago.

I'm laughing because media is trying to blame on Gaga

First that shooting happened in USA not in Canada. And secondly she removed gun from government hooked and thirdly she wore that gun bra costume long time ago.

I'm laughing because media is trying to blame on Gaga

Yep.

And she had the guns and the gun bra in Norway, there was a way larger mass shooting,where over 70 teens died two years ago.

America need to calm down and should ban real guns tbh :nails:

Archived