💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Gaga's Gun Bra Sparks Outrage

Innovative

Featured Posts

MrFameKills

As if she put that bra on only for the NA leg :fail: As if she didn't take all the other guns (which she shouldn't even have done, in the first place)

wish ya good fortune in tha wars 2 come

• Replies 175
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Redstreak

Media are misinformed, this morning CNN’s Soledad O'brien implied GaGa wore the bra on the one-month anniversary of Sandy Hook to get a rise out of people

I'm starting to think they do their research but they lie on purpose to make her look bad. :roll: There's no way you can be THAT uninformed on a national news network.
Take a moment to think of just flexibility, love, and trust~

Space Banana

Talk about rude. "Thank you"? I did not owe you that information as I already stated it in my first post (and did not have links handy due to my knowing it from a textbook a couple of years ago), nor is it normal to call someone "mentally handicapped" or claim they are lying about their effing field of study. Act like an adult, please. You were out of line and plain wrong in your assertion that I was talking about them having to be pro-gun all the time instead of the fact that they are unable to talk about gun control or legislation in-depth (not "Something needs to happen! These shootings are out of control!") and thus target films, games and mental health before ever mentioning the awfulness that is the Second Amendment. For example, that armed teacher you mentioned? They were questioned because they were in favor of LaPierre's bat**** crazy idea that people in schools should be armed, NOT because she had a gun. It'd be commercial suicide not to condemn it, even FOX (sort of) ridiculed the idea.

As for programming, I've seen much influence by GE Military in the past (especially on NBC but on MSNBC as well). I'm Belgian, though, so I'm actually studying these things and not watching MSNBC 24/7. From what I've seen in the past, they evaded gun control discussions all the time when mass shootings happened or made very vague statements at best. Non-prime time talk shows have more leeway when it comes to personal opinion - that's the case on every single channel - but I was talking about news reporting and subsequent a--lysis in prime time news, as I stated many times. I could argue with you about Costas and Schultz, but that'd be derailing this topic even further and it's definitely not worth it.

I expect an apology and if you're not willing to, it'd show a lot about your character.

You don't watch MSNBC. Nor do you know what you're talking about. You want me to show my real character? My real character would probably tell you to go **** yourself. Later

You don't watch MSNBC. Nor do you know what you're talking about. You want me to show my real character? My real character would probably tell you to go **** yourself. Later

Oh, believe me, I do. :rofl: But that's not important. You proudly showed just how much of an ass you are and how you're willing to derail a whole thread to accomplish that despite me asking you multiple times to stop with the harassing attitude and not to derail this thing even more. One last time: Cut it out, just stick to the topic at hand if you actually have anything to say instead of making idiotic insults and accusing me of lying about what I study (dude, what would I even gain by doing so on the ****ing internet?). This has become enormously pathetic. :toofunny:

BROSEIDON

She didn't even wear the gun bra in the Tacoma show last night though...there are no guns in the show at all now. These news articles are pointless.

Space Banana

Oh, believe me, I do. :rofl: But that's not important. You proudly showed just how much of an ass you are and how you're willing to derail a whole thread to accomplish that despite me asking you multiple times to stop with the harassing attitude and not to derail this thing even more. One last time: Cut it out, just stick to the topic at hand if you actually have anything to say instead of making idiotic insults and accusing me of lying about what I study (dude, what would I even gain by doing so on the ****ing internet?). This has become enormously pathetic.

Lol ok James Blunt

To sum it up for all of you who didn't read: "Lady Gaga wore a fake, plastic gun bra in Canada, even though the topic is very controversial in the U.S."

Honestly, the stupidity is overwhelming. I hope she brings all the guns back to be honest. You can't seriously expect everyone to take guns out of culture. Some people...

This.

How can people care more about Lady Gaga's fake guns in her boobs than sending their children to school with the risk of not see them alive again?

US :fail:

this

Archived