💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Gaga's Gun Bra Sparks Outrage

Innovative

Featured Posts

http://radaronline.com/exclusives/2013/01/lady-gaga-gun-bra-triggers-controversy/

http://blog.music.aol.com/2013/01/14/lady-gaga-anti-gun-group-controversy/

http://www.nypost.com/p/news/national/lady_gaga_bares_her_gun_rack_LRkhxnGOnFd8puopgGk3LK

Also talked about on today's episode of The View.

Goes to show all of you who are b---hing about her taking out the other guns how sensitive to public is to it right now. Thank god she took the others out.

• Replies 175
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Robotboy

do they even mention her taking out all the rest? i dont bother reading it since i know its the usual bull****.

Remember that you are unique. Like everyone else.

Gerrard174

im glad she cancel all the gun scene at the tour, but why she remained the gun bra? that would stirr up controversy

do they even mention her taking out all the rest? i dont bother reading it since i know its the usual bull****.

No they didn't, but The View actually defended her and said she was a friend of the show. They said they don't know what kind of statement she was trying to make and it could be that she was against gun violence

DrewStevens

How can people care more about Lady Gaga's fake guns in her boobs than sending their children to school with the risk of not see them alive again?

US :fail:

SOmetimes I get the feeling that this is what she wants, its like if you took the guns out from the rest of the show, why not the gun bra? ANYWAY, I have no problems with the guns being in the show, why take them out if they were there before this whole shooting thing.

Get DAT James Bluntroversy Gurl :hor:

HOTRODSGAGA

So like, when she was using guns outside the US nobody cared but as soon as she hit the US it's like the end of the world? Americans can be such hypocrites sometimes. :roll:

Have they talked about Madonna using guns on her tour? Doesn't she actually point the guns at the audience and act like she's shooting out into the crowd? I'd say that's worse than using the tips of guns on a bra, an outfit which has been around for 3 years(?), since Alejandro!!

:crossed:

Darcklighter22

they can't expect guns to disappear altogether from Pop culture...then again the media's main priority is usually to find something negative to talk about over something positive :coffee:

Sylvanas

To sum it up for all of you who didn't read: "Lady Gaga wore a fake, plastic gun bra in Canada, even though the topic is very controversial in the U.S."

Honestly, the stupidity is overwhelming. I hope she brings all the guns back to be honest. You can't seriously expect everyone to take guns out of culture. Some people...

"Who are we, if not slaves to this torment?"

Archived