Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Gaga wearing a burqa backstage in Vancouver

JPM

Featured Posts

• Replies 251
  • Created
  • Last Reply
RAMROD

You guys don't get it, she will offend people only by wearing TRANSPARENT muslim clothing, I can see her underwear on that pic. What about when song and video come out? She doesn't have that good security, she will get herself in trouble.

She wore this same number before in London. Nothing happen.

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

She even looks glamorous wearing a burqa :rofl:

i agree with this tbh *.*

some muslim women who choose to wear hijabs/niqabs (i would say burqa but i haven't really seen glamorous burqas) sometimes wear them really beautifully and artistically.

If this is some statement on female equality, then it's completely ignorant on Gaga's part. While there are many women who are forced to wear the hijab and niqab, there are also those that choose to wear them and enjoy it. The fact that some of you want her to wear a transparent burqa with bruises showing underneath is completely disgusting and ignorant. As if all Muslim women are repressed and physically abused by the males in their life. :wtf:

Again, I didn't see it in a way of her targeting ALL Muslim women, but as I thought of it it would have been too easy to say she was. I'm not saying there's anything wrong with wearing a coverup by choice, it can be completely cultural as oposed to something by force.

Who even said she's making it into a negative statement? She could find them to be beautiful

Mmhmm.

3 points in and ready for more

Hmm... so this photos are real. I don't know how to feel about it. I choose to be on denial and say she's wearing them cause she thinks they are beautiful :flop:

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.

She wore this same number before in London. Nothing happen.

It will be different if she makes video for it.

FreePalestine

its just material , think about it guys , what if shes just wearing it because it looks nice? , or to protest female rights?

Americano

People who think It's disrespectful... :huh:

Ikr.

Automatically assuming Gaga is attacking Islam :lmao: Like what

People who think It's disrespectful... :huh:

I'd wait until she makes any sort of statement other than wearing it to see if she's being smart about it or not.

3 points in and ready for more

If this is some statement on female equality, then it's completely ignorant on Gaga's part. While there are many women who are forced to wear the hijab and niqab, there are also those that choose to wear them and enjoy it. The fact that some of you want her to wear a transparent burqa with bruises showing underneath is completely disgusting and ignorant. As if all Muslim women are repressed and physically abused by the males in their life. :wtf:

Exactly. Thank you.

FreePalestine

Archived