πŸ’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT πŸ’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Gaga wearing a burqa backstage in Vancouver

JPM

Featured Posts

i already said this in the other thread, and many of you likely don't care, but it kinda annoys me that she's wearing a NIQAB, NOT a burqa. yet everyone's claiming it's a burqa. :eww:

Yeah, don't burqas cover the eyes?

• Replies 251
  • Created
  • Last Reply

She may be, you're not the one to state her religion

Your ass is worse tho :hug:

She's not Muslim. She called herself Catholic in a radio interview from a couple months back.

What if her wearing all this stuff isn't a statement or anything at all, lol

3 points in and ready for more

Sorry Gaga but you're not Muslim PLEASE STOP wearing Burqa's its disrespectful

ehm, every woman is allowed to wear one. muslims even want western women to wear burqas...

lodylody

All I can pray for as of now is that people won't get butt-hurt like they did with Judas

:ohno:

They will (just by the name people will judge :( ) so I'm hoping that Burqa ISN'T the lead single.

She's not Muslim. She called herself Catholic in a radio interview from a couple months back.

People change their minds

I am being ironic, fyi

:derpga:

No, that's why. In context of that idea, we ALL knew it would bring a ****storm on her, her fans, everything related to her. But I liked it not because it was disrespectful to the religion or any of its relevant imagery, but because of its theoretical statement on women's rights in said areas of religion.

Would she ever do it? Probably not, but in theory it's a cool idea. Doesn't mean it's feasible, or practical/digestable.

Women are beaten or being killed all over the globe regardless of the religion and culture, over jealousy, obsession etc. and that wouldn't say anything about women's right there, cause she haven't done her research, she heaven't spent her time with muslim women who CHOOSE to cover up without any pressure from husband or family. She would just label all muslim men as women beaters and all muslim women wearing muslim clothing only to cover up bruises and THAT is insulting. And that is not ''spreading kindness''.

FreePalestine

She even looks glamorous wearing a burqa :rofl:

I started thinking, what if she's wearing it only because it looks nice, not because of anything at all lol

Women are beaten or being killed all over the globe regardless of the religion and culture, over jealousy, obsession etc. and that wouldn't say anything about women's right there, cause she haven't done her research, she heaven't spent her time with muslim women who CHOOSE to cover up without any pressure from husband or family. She would just label all muslim men as women beaters and all muslim women wearing muslim clothing only to cover up bruises and THAT is insulting. And that is not ''spreading kindness''.

In my head, I saw her as it projecting the message as a direct side-eye to those who DO beat women. But now that oyu mention it, it'd be all too easy for somebody to say that she's just generalizing a WHOLE religion, which is the worst thing she could do.

If this is some statement on female equality, then it's completely ignorant on Gaga's part. While there are many women who are forced to wear the hijab and niqab, there are also those that choose to wear them and enjoy it. The fact that some of you want her to wear a transparent burqa with bruises showing underneath is completely disgusting and ignorant. As if all Muslim women are repressed and physically abused by the males in their life. :wtf:

Archived