đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Tarantino wants to work with Lady Gaga

David Ward

Featured Posts

Schwerk

Feel so proud of her just looking at the top topics on here. Pepsi wants Gaga, Obama wants Gaga and now Tarantino wants Gaga. Sounds like the perfect move after Machete.

Or a music video!?

According to Gaga I'm a ****ing rad bitch

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply
elijahfan

Just saw on Django Unchained's trivia on imdb that Gaga was considered for the role of Lara Lee Candie-Fitzwilly, but the part ultimately went to Laura Cayouette.

For your information, Lara is the sister of Leonardo DiCaprio's character in the film ;)

Govt Hooker

Feel so proud of her just looking at the top topics on here. Pepsi wants Gaga, Obama wants Gaga and now Tarantino wants Gaga. Sounds like the perfect move after Machete.

Or a music video!?

Exactly how I feel! I'm glad she's so wanted, though upset about the Osborne feud!

Queen Gloria

Please, please, please, yes! :legend: Quentin is a genius filmmaker and I'd love Gaga to have a role in Kill Bill Vol. 3! I'm sure he could write something in for her if there's a character he could use her for. His movies all have quirky memorable characters in them and I think she could do a great job. The Telephone video was practically a Tarantino tribute.

Archived