💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Lady Gaga vs. The Osbournes

MichaelSimpson7

Featured Posts

So proud of this letter right now! I'm so glad that she didn't just ignore the issue at hand. "It takes a village to raise a child." :clap:

Edited by Skellington_Guns

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• marrytheknight2012

• misanthrope

• TheProfessor

• Americano

"I cannot control my fans, and I discourage them from any negativity and violence, because that is wrong and hurtful -- and I do feel baldy that your feelings were hurt."

81977144-lady-gaga.jpg

:rip:

Hypocrateen

P r e a c h. She cannot control all of her fans worldwide and it's not her fault if some are really disrespectful despite the message she tries to spread. Handled with so much class. :clap:

misanthrope

she feels 'baldy' thank god for proofreaders. :duhga:

Anyway, I think its a bit cheesy and stupid. Calling her out for working on a comedic TV show while worshipping vogue which is equally all about image.

Kelly called her out first. Gaga was just saying 'hey, you're no one to be righteous about bullying either". So...otherwise I don't think she would've ever commented on the fact that Kelly works for that kind of comedic show. No need to twist this around and make this about Gagas hypocrisies when its about Kellys.

Edited by misanthrope

Americano

Good. Joan Rivers and Kelly are idiotic bimbos, and Fashion Police is a complete joke in itself. None of them have any fashion sense.

I love her. :')

Edited by etron
I love judas SO MUCH but I canÊčt look like a copycat of JLO!!!!

"I cannot control my fans, and I discourage them from any negativity and violence, because that is wrong and hurtful -- and I do feel baldy that your feelings were hurt."

81977144-lady-gaga.jpg

She needs to hire an editor. Goodness...

she feels 'baldy' thank god for proofreaders. :duhga:

Anyway, I think its a bit cheesy and stupid. Calling her out for working on a comedic TV show while worshipping vogue which is equally all about image.

Really? :roll:

Silence those demons... . đŸ–€