Blonde or Vuitton Gaga?

Shaney

Which Color?  

144 members have voted

1. 1. Choose!

• Vuitton Brown
    • Blonde

Featured Posts

Which hair color do you think Gaga rocks best?

I think she sports the brown hair better but I still really really love the blonde. Opinions? Vote! Post pictures of your favorite Gaga look!

Blonde can still be considered as multicolored. The rainbow wig is still BlondeGa.

When she has blonde highlights (like the recent pictures at the charity event) she is still a brunette. Just letting ya know so theres no confusion.

Some of my favorite BrunetteGa pictures:

tumblr_me4asxlKiE1qff2ilo5_250.jpgtumblr_mfnt6lEP6T1qff2ilo5_250.jpgtumblr_mgdqz5BDBq1r3sf9do1_500.pngtumblr_mbbr7sPcxQ1qff2ilo1_250.jpglady-gaga-huge-fan-of-rebel-wilson.jpg

Some of my favorite BlondeGa photos:

Oops way too many :laughga:

Go vote my little poochies :derpga:

ibdI45f08pvs7Z.jpg

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply
DaR34lestBeitch

it depends. the fibroptic ARTPOP wig looks a lot better blonde. its more ethereal and the fibroptics look better against the blonde hair.

buuut the brunette, princess stoner/hippy thing she was doing has got me hooked. i love that versace look.

i say both.

inuborg

I thought I liked brunette Gaga more, but I kinda want blonde back :sweat:

I root for you. I love you. You, you, you, you.

it depends. the fibroptic ARTPOP wig looks a lot better blonde. its more ethereal and the fibroptics look better against the blonde hair.

buuut the brunette, princess stoner/hippy thing she was doing has got me hooked. i love that versace look.

i say both.

We have never seen a brunette fiber optic wig and I think it would look pretty damn amazing. especially if the fiber optic strands were different colors. Like for the brunette it could have red or purple fiber optics :huh: Idk. :legend:

I thought I liked brunette Gaga more, but I kinda want blonde back :sweat:

It's just a really big change, and if she keeps using the brunette look more and more throughout the ARTPOP era we will all get used to it.

To me there hasn't a single bad moment as BrunetteGa.. Everything about it is flawless. :flutter:

I agree.

DaR34lestBeitch

We have never seen a brunette fiber optic wig and I think it would look pretty damn amazing. especially if the fiber optic strands were different colors. Like for the brunette it could have red or purple fiber optics :huh: Idk. :legend:

It's just a really big change, and if she keeps using the brunette look more and more throughout the ARTPOP era we will all get used to it.

well when she was in russia she put glitter in it to sort of emulate it. but i wouldnt want a brunette fibroptic wig. it just doesn't mesh well. it seems weird. i dont know....

well when she was in russia she put glitter in it to sort of emulate it. but i wouldnt want a brunette fibroptic wig. it just doesn't mesh well. it seems weird. i dont know....

:usrs: Gagz don curr

HausOfAntonio

I love both equally but since blonde includes rainbow, teal, pink, mint etc. I'll go with that. Plus BlondGa is iconic :legend:

I love both equally but since blonde includes rainbow, teal, pink, mint etc. I'll go with that. Plus BlondGa is iconic :legend:

I would agree but something about VuittonGa seems so legit :laughga:

That reminds me of this

:derpga:295223_411735458895996_438404426_n.png

And plus I think the GP would like to see a brunette Gaga because IMO, she looks prettier more often with brown hair. Someone from my school that doesn't even stan for Gaga posted on Instagram a picture of Gaga (the one with her blue bra on and she is waving to her fans on the balcony). She said 'Why can't Gaga look like this more often?' BrunetteGa could easily become iconic. She hasn't done any photoshoots or anything official besides the Fame launches with her brunette hair. I really want to see her become known for her brown hair too. The only blonde wig I care for now is the fiber optic wig.

I guess it depends on what you mean by 'Blonde Gaga'. Like, just platinum blonde Gaga or blonde-with-black/orange/rainbow highlights? imo platinum blonde Gaga has gotten really boring.

I like brunette Gaga, but it's getting kinda boring, too. Somewhere a while ago she was experimenting with colors in the brown and that was kinda cool. Now it's just like the platinum; nice but relatively plain.

3 points in and ready for more

I guess it depends on what you mean by 'Blonde Gaga'. Like, just platinum blonde Gaga or blonde-with-black/orange/rainbow highlights? imo platinum blonde Gaga has gotten really boring.

I like brunette Gaga, but it's getting kinda boring, too. Somewhere a while ago she was experimenting with colors in the brown and that was kinda cool. Now it's just like the platinum; nice but relatively plain.

Yes that is what I meant

• Shadow locked this topic

Archived