💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Gaga's singles sales

DrewStevens

Featured Posts

WarriorPrince

Since Judas was a top 10 hit in many countries unlike Y&I, I wonder if it has passed Yoü and I in total sales.

No one talks about that because there are no certifications for WW sales. :noparty:

Tommymonster44

TEOG is surprisingly low. I don't really think that the songs sales and radio peak reflect it's success because it's one of her most remembered songs. If one BTW single were to be remembered 20 years from now, I think it will be TEOG rather than BTW.

WarriorPrince

TEOG is surprisingly low. I don't really think that the songs sales and radio peak reflect it's success because it's one of her most remembered songs. If one BTW single were to be remembered 20 years from now, I think it will be TEOG rather than BTW.

Not even close. TEOG was just a forgettable moderate hit.

MonsterMarty

TEOG is the best track off BTW. Judas should never have been released as the second single, TEOG would have slayed so much harder as the second single with a video with the budget/input of Judas'.

• 2 weeks later...

God, France is not that great for her :confused: I thought it would have been one of her best... :shrug: EDIT: just noticed it's year end position :dies: She still should have done better :crossed:

She fell hard after Born This Way. I hope it'll change with ARTPOP. :(

Since Judas was a top 10 hit in many countries unlike Y&I, I wonder if it has passed Yoü and I in total sales.

No one talks about that because there are no certifications for WW sales.

I don't know if it's really representative, but the Youtube views might help to have some indications ...

Judas : ~160.000.000 views

Yoü And I : ~60.000.000 views

• 3 months later...

Archived