Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Morgana is one of the Gaga's alter-ego

Star

Featured Posts

ChasingGhosts

I also find it interesting that she killed herself during the Monster performance in TMB.

Also I was reading on tumblr that a lot of people think Brown Eyes is about Lina; "Everythig was everything but baby it's the last show" (Lina had just been signed, and she was apparently seen dancing and singing like right before she died) and "Grab your old girl, with her new tricks". What I find really interesting about this is that she randomly performe brown eyes- a non-single from her previous album that no one really knew about- on the Johnathan Ross show the 2nd time she was there. If I remember correctly this was around the Telephone release, and around when Lina's moter first came to the press?? And wasn't it also when Gaga wet all paranoid about being haunted on tour? BY LINAAAAA.

I always though 'Brown Eyes' was about her loving Rob. "I saw her face, and knew that it was wrong" was when she found out he was married and "Grab your old girl, with her new tricks" was Rob and GaGa breaking up and him leaving with his wife. I dunno :huh::laughga:

Born This Way > Joanne > The Fame Monster > The Fame > ARTPOP

Redstreak

They told me to.  :derpga:

And who is they?? The Illuminati??

Take a moment to think of just flexibility, love, and trust~