Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Morgana is one of the Gaga's alter-ego

Star

Featured Posts

Flippy

How are we just finding this out now??? :omg:

MTE!

Thank you Star! :runhug:

TMBT 3.22.11 // TBTWB 1.17.13 // ArtRAVE 6.3.14 // C2CT 5.28.15 // TJWT 8.13.17 // Chromatica World Tour 9.8.22

PaperIz

Okay, It reminds me of

A girl who creates many alter ego that she got lost finding her original, she destroyed each alter ego one by one and found her real self. :wtf:

omg that movie was cray! I loved it though haha. And yeah that's sort of what it reminds me of too o.O

How are we just finding this out now??? :omg:

have you read this?

when that guy said "i asked her about their alter egos, i said that I loved Candy Warhol, Morgana,", it got me thinking that it was Lina Morgana, but then i check google as "Gaga Morgana Alter-Ego" and this appear...

It was also confirmed in ATRL

Gaga knew everything since her starting of her FAME era. I mean, have you seen the paparazzi: the newspaper, notes, etc...

I don't believe it.

At least, you tried. Have you click on source?

Ellie Goulding

Your op lacks a real source. All I see is speculation.

This. I don't recall Gaga ever saying anything about this.

nick4bty

I don't really understand this. So Candy is going to be the face of ARTPOP? (Smart move, the pop ate my heart/brain interludes are the best ones she has ever done and would love to see this style return) Jo too? But what does this Morgana alterego have anything to do with anything? And I have no clue what her tweet about "Stephanie" means either. Please someone explain this for us who have the inability to comprehend.

Gaga knew everything since her starting of her FAME era. I mean, have you seen the paparazzi: the newspaper, notes, etc...

At least, you tried. Have you click on source?

I'm seeing a lot of tumblr

That's not a source. If I see a video of Gaga saying it, then I'll believe it.

maybe the bird on her head represents when that chick jumped of a building, the bird that couldnt fly????????

:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: ty3Ic_zps056e94a2.png