💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

The Pit Disqualification

Navy

Featured Posts

I'm seeing gaga in march & plan on getting there at 3 am. For anyone who's had the pit experience where did you go before 8 am? By the time of 8 am there's going too be other people there & if I'm there first I don't want them running infront of us.:(

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply
My Little Phoney

I'm seeing gaga in march & plan on getting there at 3 am. For anyone who's had the pit experience where did you go before 8 am? By the time of 8 am there's going too be other people there & if I'm there first I don't want them running infront of us. :(

3 am?????????? what

hell0samuel

only mexico i believe there was issues right?

however there are apparently new pit rules for USA - probably something to allow fans to go to these pre show parties or whatever! - so just beware of those! :)

Oh g0rl. I waited 8 days for Gaga in the UK and Scott (the one running the whole thing) didn't mind. No one was disqualified over how long we've waited. LiveNation made the rules, and even though he works for LiveNation, he knows how Gaga feels about it. :shrug:

However, for some reason we're supposed to get new guidelines in January. I'm nervous. :( I'd wait until those come out to make any further plans.

only mexico i believe there was issues right?

however there are apparently new pit rules for USA - probably something to allow fans to go to these pre show parties or whatever! - so just beware of those! :)

yeah, and the fact that MOST of us were forced to get will call tickets. :roll:

there haven't been issues with people camping out for weeks at a time in other countries so I am planning on being there two days beforehand and hoping tht they don't change the rules for the US so I am wishing everyone good luck because it could and is most likely going to get crazy

hell0samuel

Oh g0rl. I waited 8 days for Gaga in the UK and Scott (the one running the whole thing) didn't mind. No one was disqualified over how long we've waited. LiveNation made the rules, and even though he works for LiveNation, he knows how Gaga feels about it. :shrug:

However, for some reason we're supposed to get new guidelines in January. I'm nervous. :( I'd wait until those come out to make any further plans.

what is a will call ticket? (just out of curiosity)

what is a will call ticket? (just out of curiosity)

You order the tickets (say through Live Nation or Ticket Master) and select to pick them up at "will call" (the ticket booth at the venue or arena) the day of the show. It's not like WE selected that option. We were forced to have that option. Will Call doesn't open up until a few hours prior to doors... this could pose a problem for the Monster Pit because anyone who is qualified gets let in a few hours before doors. :roll:

AndreLovesU

Gaga told a friend that went backstage that the 8am rule has been put in place by LIveNation, Gaga didn't want that rule, so her bodyguards don't really care about it i.e Peter asked my friend at what time did she arrive in front of the arena, she answered 11pm last night, and he answered : "You mean 8am this morning right ?". So that rule is just a written rule.

lovegluegunning

I got to the first London show at 3am and there was hundreds of people already there, but then again it was summer and really hot in the UK at the time. It might be different in NA because it's winter at the time and people might not be as willing to turn up days in advance.

Anyway. In London we were not allowed to wait/start the line on stadium property so we had to wait in a little field just behind the stadium while we were literally baby sat security. The camping part was sooooo much fun up until about 7am when they penned us in the field and they told us no one was allowed to go any further than where they blocked us off otherwise we would of been disqualified. From what I know and can remember no one did get disqualified. Once it turned 8am it was a free for all. The security where useless and what should of been a calm walk to the stadium turned into a full on stampede. People where climbing in tree's falling over,shoes and other parts of costume and peoples belongings such as tents where going flying over peoples heads. People were screaming and shouting at each other and there was lots of tears. People that had been there days who should of been at the front of the pit queue where no longer at the front but at the back and people who had turned up ten minutes before 8am where right at the front, it was a mess ! and then you got the really selfish people who claimed they had the key when they clearly didn't. It was major drama ! loads of people lost their stuff, my friend lost both of her shoes. And quite a few got injured personally myself I had a metal barrier collapse on my leg during the stampede and now have a nice little scar there. However from what I know we were the only show that had problems like this so I wouldn't worry about it too much we just had a really bad security team all day and I think it is purely down to them and some selfish monsters why we had the issues we did at our show. But all the drama is worth it once you have made it into the monster pit.

My advice for you if this happens at your show is Look after number one but don't be horrible to anyone else while making sure you sercure your well deserved place in the pit but also if you know people are there before you respect there place in line. If someone trys to jump the line tell them to move their sneaky ass to the back of the queue :ohwell: . whoooaaa Sorry for such a long post :fail:

Tommymonster44

This is the one major problems that I have with the Born This Way Ball. I'm spending 400 dollars on tickets, about 200 dollars to travel to Kansas since she isn't coming to my state, 100 dollars on a hotel room, money for food, two days of missing track practice, and two days of missing school. After sacrificing all of this, would it kill Live Nation to mail us the tickets we spent 400 dollars to buy? I'm not happy about the will call tickets at all.

drinkmytears

You order the tickets (say through Live Nation or Ticket Master) and select to pick them up at "will call" (the ticket booth at the venue or arena) the day of the show. It's not like WE selected that option. We were forced to have that option. Will Call doesn't open up until a few hours prior to doors... this could pose a problem for the Monster Pit because anyone who is qualified gets let in a few hours before doors. :roll:

No, they are going to open the will call box offices at 8

No, they are going to open the will call box offices at 8

8 AM? Where did you hear this? Every single person we talked to (the arenas, LiveNation and Ticketmaster), we've all been told "a few hours before doors."

This is the one major problems that I have with the Born This Way Ball. I'm spending 400 dollars on tickets, about 200 dollars to travel to Kansas since she isn't coming to my state, 100 dollars on a hotel room, money for food, two days of missing track practice, and two days of missing school. After sacrificing all of this, would it kill Live Nation to mail us the tickets we spent 400 dollars to buy? I'm not happy about the will call tickets at all.

I agree. I know they probably did it to prevent scalpers from taking away from the "fan club" (Little Monsters) Pre-sale, but it makes it super ****ing difficult for those who want to wait for hours (or days) to see her.

Archived