Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Lady Gaga offers gift to shooting survivor

Americano

Featured Posts

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply
fabulousjoshie05

That's so amazing! I wish I would have had her music as a shield in high school. Maybe I would have felt braver and tried to inspire kindness to all the people who bullied me instead I had thoughts of Suicide.

I'm living proof that it gets better & I was born to survive!

Darcklighter22

I'm going to get bashed for it but its my opinion, I find the personal note and the chance to meet her probably backstage is very sweet and touching, but the cd's and the shirts (willing to bet it's BTWB merch) seems just plugging the tour plus having them go to a show where she shoots a floating head....the chance to meet and speak with her would be sufficient. The show might make it very awkward specially if Ke "dollar sign" ha is getting slammed for a song tittle that happens to be a single at a bad time.

BellaDonnaDiana

I am actually interested in what Celebrities do during these moments... I wasn't trying to start a Mad v GaGa thing more of a I wonder what she will do like will she express sorrow or anything at all... that goes for any celebrity tbh... but I can see how that can be seen as insensitive... when my intent was not that at all...

Don't see the reason for a warning point doe...

imasugarush

She's such a sweetheart :abby:

But what if he wasn't a little monster ? :ohwell:

Someone might of had a feeling he's one of us... :unicorn:

Archived