Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

DL: Full 'Dance In The Dark' BRIT Awards remix

KING5KAT

Featured Posts

misanthrope

One person posted about giving credit to the website that leaked it. I hardly call that an obsession :nails:

5 people posted actually. The comments are now hidden. It was also posted on ATRL.

uh not really

The mods addressed the issue last week. Its fine now.

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

5 people posted actually. The comments are now hidden. It was also posted on ATRL.

Maybe if the correct people were credited the first time, there would be no need to post it five times? Why wouldn't it of been posted on ATRL? There are many Gaga fans on there...

misanthrope

Maybe if the correct people were credited the first time, there would be no need to post it five times? Why wouldn't it of been posted on ATRL? There are many Gaga fans on there...

Its not like they own it. I never get why people are so obsessed with being credited, its like when people watermark pictures online as if its their property. Its like okay....its not yours. If you want to share it than just share it.

This is awesome :legend: thanks for sharing!

Btw, what name should I put in iTunes? is it a Fernando Garibay Remix? I don't like how "Brit awards remix" looks :sweat:

This is awesome :legend: thanks for sharing!

Btw, what name should I put in iTunes? is it a Fernando Garibay Remix? I don't like how "Brit awards remix" looks :sweat:

Dance In The Dark (Jeppe's That Lady Is A Tramp Remix) is its official name.

Someone could actually make a studio version of the puke film 2.0 from this!

We already have the studio version of this.

Rudz Xinc

damn, all these leaks

this one is amazing, these 2 days fill with amazing leaks, I love all of them, thanks you

anyway how can this be BRIT awards remix? it sounds nothing like it, this obviously similar with the MB intro from puke interlude

Look at those clowns

Archived