Google Chrome :legend:

It's science, bitch

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Gagaloo911

I don't speak Garnite but I can if you like:

fjqh5y.jpg

It's actually Russian, but the Latin alphabet was used in place of the Cyrillic. Which that can't be easily translated to the Cyrillic alphabet by the Translate option.

I got something. "obyezyanki budut zhit v tyureme" I got as, "monkeys will be living in -something-", don't know the last word is, but got the rest of the end of that sentence.

I could read it and know what a lot of the words mean, but that's what I got that meant anything to me ::toofunny:

I don't speak Garnite but I can if you like:

fjqh5y.jpg

It's actually Russian, but the Latin alphabet was used in place of the Cyrillic. Which that can't be easily translated to the Cyrillic alphabet by the Translate option.

I got something. "obyezyanki budut zhit v tyureme" I got as, "monkeys will be living in -something-", don't know the last word is, but got the rest of the end of that sentence.

I could read it and know what a lot of the words mean, but that's what I got that meant anything to me :

pertinent tatu lyrics :giggle:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KDpMwOeHAMU

Sounds like he just wanted to sue, but what a lame case... And waste of the court's time.

Silence those demons... . 🖤

Lion Heart

No words..

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

bumblebee

Ahhh, that just a floppy politician who is too stupid to be involved in the projects like Pension Funds Reforms/Better Social Security and all he is able to do is to get some promo while being a dumb asshole and giving comments like this. Please lock this thread and let's pretend this idiot never existed

MelbHawker

were is this gif from???

tumblr - lol. But it's from an interview from when she was doing Fame promo. I think the camera was too close to her and she got ****ty.

Archived