No Way

Featured Posts

• Replies 219
  • Created
  • Last Reply
WarriorPrince

Sorry Lana baby, but Gaga comes first. :hor:

Also, voted for Adele.

But if this happens to go Gaga vs Brit this will be giving some legit 2011 teas.

Michelle

Voted. Lana is hardly even a celebrity.

this is :tea:
Lets go take a howl at that moon🌙 -Crowley

Paper Planes

I have to choose?!

I voted for Lana simply because she's actually been active this year. Gaga has been irrelevant to the general public all year. :ohwell:

delete it fat

I have to choose?!

I voted for Lana simply because she's actually been active this year. Gaga has been irrelevant to the general public all year. :ohwell:

Good!!! Same here :-))

htrllllsem

Gais everytime I reload the page it says lana has 50.2 % and I can't even vote anymore :(

I voted 4 Lana, Cause she's kool.

Gaga is and will always be first :gaga:

Gaga deserves this award! She´s the most talented of them all.

I can´t believe that some of you vote for Lana, which hardly sings well live, and she has said sometimes that she doesn´t like to be on stage in front of her own fans. And she said she doesn´t want to release more music. So, what do you expect from a "artist" like this???

I thought everyone here supported the real artist:GAGA!!!!

Vote for Gaga, guys! C´mon, is common sense, right?

EarnYourLeather

Gaga deserves this award! She´s the most talented of them all.

I can´t believe that some of you vote for Lana, which hardly sings well live, and she has said sometimes that she doesn´t like to be on stage in front of her own fans. And she said she doesn´t want to release more music. So, what do you expect from a "artist" like this???

I thought everyone here supported the real artist:GAGA!!!!

Vote for Gaga, guys! C´mon, is common sense, right?

Gurl ... you about to get attacked :ohno:

Gaga inactive? She's been touring all freaking year. Way to undermine her hard work.

Gaga, of course. And Ms. Spears.

I'm sick of these "I make real music" whor.es

Gurl ... you about to get attacked :ohno:

Why?? All I said are facts! Her own words. We discussed it here sometimes. So ...

I can´t believe some are even comparing the talents of Gaga with Lana. It´s sooo obvious. And believe me, I like some Lana songs, but I would never consider her better than Gaga, after watching her sing live and I´m not even considering all the other talents Gaga has and Lana doesn´t. But, hey, don´t get me wrong. It´s my opinion. I respect if you vote different, if you don´t have the same opinion.

Archived