Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Lady Gaga BTW Backgrounds (NEW ONES ADDED)

Benji

Featured Posts

littlemtyrese

AWW THE DL IS REMOVED PLEAZE REUPLOAD! IS THIS EVERY SINGLE PHOTO FROM THE PHOTOSHOOT THAT WE HAVE IN WALLPAPER FORM? I HOPE SO!

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply
littlemtyrese

I RE-READ THE POST AT THE TOP THEREZ ONLY 12 THATZ 100% NOT ALL THE PIX WE HAVE! I HOPE U DO THE REST OF THE PHOTOSHOOT AND U REUPLOAD!

I RE-READ THE POST AT THE TOP THEREZ ONLY 12 THATZ 100% NOT ALL THE PIX WE HAVE! I HOPE U DO THE REST OF THE PHOTOSHOOT AND U REUPLOAD!

Please lay off the caps!! They probably haven't done all the pictures since we don't have them in HQ.

Thanks for these! :)

• 3 weeks later...
ladyzsazsa

Make more! These are so high quality. And they're so simplistic that they work really well as computer backgrounds.

hvymtllvr

Any chance you could re-upload these? They're really cool.

Are the ones in the zip folder bigger dimensions? Because the ones in the preview aren't big enough for my screen :(

• 2 weeks later...
Benji

I just fixed the link for the original twelve, since we have more images from the shoot now I will be making more!

New link: http://www.filemonst...rounds.zip.html

Make more! These are so high quality. And they're so simplistic that they work really well as computer backgrounds.

I will in time! :)

Any chance you could re-upload these? They're really cool.

Are the ones in the zip folder bigger dimensions? Because the ones in the preview aren't big enough for my screen :(

REUP!?

New link up now!

Benji

New Backgrounds added! There are now 22 backgrounds in this download! Including single cover versions and the outtakes that leaked recently -

*78198250.jpg

*35175301.jpg

*Download

Archived