💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

this inspired The Fame Monster Wig?

imasugarush

Featured Posts

imasugarush

A while back someone posted about an Andy Warhol film inspiring the look of The Fame wig, (does anybody have that thread link?) well anyway.. I stumbled across this.

Paul%2BWegener%2B-%2BThe%2BGolem%252C%2B1920.jpgGolem-71.jpg

der_golem_1920.jpg

A silent 1920's horror film entitled The Golem: How He Came Into the World.

It's the story of a man who creates a Monster in order to work for him and essentially be his slave. The Monster is brought to life by a dark magic that fuels him (in the form of an amulet).

The Monster eventually becomes possesed by this darkness and turns against his creator, and everyone around him. An innocent girl at the end of the film tries to remove the amulet, but he dies instantly, as he can not live without it.

Now this is not a OemG Garga copied d4t thread, and it may be unlikely she did seing as the wig is kinda a couture sort of editorial wig anyway (although she did say she was obsessed with old horror movies before TFM ;) ) however I thought it simply might be interesting for discussion.. for those who find it amusing or interesting.

the thing is that the wig is not a very unique or original wig, so it could have come from anywhere. the only tie here is that it features a monster and the non unique or original hair is kind of similar.

so maybe, but maybe not.

Lady Golem :hehe:

This is a very striking similarity. It could be very possible the wig was derived from this, seeing that she's had inspiration from Warhol before.

Probably because she said she was watching old horror movies and that's how she was inspired to write The Fame Monster, probably affected the album photoshoot too.

imasugarush

Finally,A smart theory by a fan.

Sorry if i came out as rude.

Omeg!!1!!! 1920s GolemGa. So Art Pop Era. GolemGa tease. SepiA being used. dEcay. Medona Wishez. This is ARTPOP1! Wait 4 N1cki to coopy dis.

:creepflop:

• Shadow locked this topic

Archived