Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Gaga with fan in Capetown

Quran

Featured Posts

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Alien Tulip

Ehh kind of a boring look but I guess it doesnt always have to be exciting and I'm glad her african monsters are finally meeting her.

Lavender Pubes

they didnt give us any decent videos from the soccer city show either:)

I was at the show. There was a lot of confusion regarding cameras because the promoters said no cameras were allowed. So most of the people didnt bring any. We had to rely on our phones instead, and a lot of people here have blackberrys which have a really ****ty camera

I was at the show. There was a lot of confusion regarding cameras because the promoters said no cameras were allowed. So most of the people didnt bring any. We had to rely on our phones instead, and a lot of people here have blackberrys which have a really ****ty camera

well the same is written on tickets all over the world but ppl take cameras anyway:)hope you had fun!from some videos i saw she was in full force there:)

Lavender Pubes

well the same is written on tickets all over the world but ppl take cameras anyway:)hope you had fun!from some videos i saw she was in full force there:)

lol I know the rule has been the same everywhere. But stadium security here is really strict. Try taking a camera in if its not allowed and you wont get it back. So that's most people didn't want to take chances, but yes, there were many people who brought cameras in anyway.

• 2 weeks later...

What a hot, classic look for her. She shows up in that blonde hair and those shades and you instantly know its her.

What the heck is wrong with you?

stop posting in old threads dumbass. -.-

Lol sorry. :sweat: I actually went in this thread to look for a picture and yada yada yada

Archived