DiegoMonster
On 03/12/2015, 19:01:35, Prismatic said:

Pm me.

Hope more people would join. :giveup: 

Well I've already PMed you :nails:

• Replies 11.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It's a little over 5 days until CoroCoro's "BIG" announcement. I'm not gonna get my hopes up. Remember the last Nintendo Direct ? 

Haroon
2 minutes ago, Foxy said:

It's a little over 5 days until CoroCoro's "BIG" announcement. I'm not gonna get my hopes up. Remember the last Nintendo Direct ? 

Maybe it'll be the new fighters for Pokken Tournament :excited: I read on IGN recently that they're to reveal more playable Pokemon :yay: 

1 minute ago, Haroon said:

Maybe it'll be the new fighters for Pokken Tournament :excited: I read on IGN recently that they're to reveal more playable Pokemon :yay: 

Neat. Not sure if that's the big scoop they meant though. I'm pretty sure it's something bigger than that (I think..). 

Possible scenario: they'll announce an announcement :green:

If only it was REEL :giveup::giveup:

mega_greninja_by_rapharanker-d7zt0oc.png

a Mega Greninja , this looks so badass

TBH we need more mega evolutions + a new game or it's 'Pokemon Z'

But im sick of they make the same thing, they should do an open world with all the regions it will slay my heart ahh :air:

I also think they should do more evos for Eevee and another type of pokemon like they did with "Fairy Type".

What do you think more pokemon should get an mega form tho ?

16 hours ago, Dann said:

If only it was REEL :giveup::giveup:

mega_greninja_by_rapharanker-d7zt0oc.png

a Mega Greninja , this looks so badass

TBH we need more mega evolutions + a new game or it's 'Pokemon Z'

But im sick of they make the same thing, they should do an open world with all the regions it will slay my heart ahh :air:

I also think they should do more evos for Eevee and another type of pokemon like they did with "Fairy Type".

What do you think more pokemon should get an mega form tho ?

People keep forgetting that there wont be a Z. Masuda himself confirmed that.

In the next game, they're gonna pull something very different. They're gonna break the taboo again like what they did with B2W2. They promised us that. 

More mega u ask ? Delphox. Nuff said. and I hope they'll put thunderbolt or earth power on him too. What kind of gay wizard who can't even control electricity ? 

2 minutes ago, Foxy said:

In the next game, they're gonna pull something very different. They're gonna break the taboo again like what they did with B2W2. They promised us that. 

More mega u ask ? Delphox. Nuff said. and I hope they'll put thunderbolt or earth power on him too. What kind of gay magician who can't even control electricity ? 

Pokemon Z sounds interesting i just donnu what to expect as pokefan :ohno: yeah i wish for more mega :giveup:

Z 4SURE bring us the 7 gen tho ... :air:

2 minutes ago, Dann said:

Pokemon Z sounds interesting i just donnu what to expect as pokefan :ohno: yeah i wish for more mega :giveup:

Z 4SURE bring us the 7 gen tho ... :air:

Pokemon Z sounds predictable. expect unexpected things my friend because Game Freak has a lot in store for us next year. #SAYNOtoZ #CAUSETHEREWONTBE

Well, apart from the first games being on the 3DS which is annoying cause I'm tired of Kanto being shoved at us at every generation. :awkney:  

52 minutes ago, Foxy said:

More mega u ask ? Delphox. Nuff said. and I hope they'll put thunderbolt or earth power on him too. What kind of gay wizard who can't even control electricity ? 

It might not be called Z, but there will be a game revisiting Kalos, it's 100% sure at this point. Why else would they name the new anime series XYZ? And why else would they have released those alternate Zygarde formes? You might think that they want to surprise us, but you also forget that they are conservative idiots who never want to stray from the mold too much.

The absolute best they can do is give us a game with more than 1 region, Kalos, Kanto and Hoenn maybe. I wouldn't be surprised if they didn't even deliver that though, just a couple of new areas, 20 new megas and some story extensions + volcanion and call it a day.

16 minutes ago, Creyk said:

It might not be called Z, but there will be a game revisiting Kalos, it's 100% sure at this point. Why else would they name the new anime series XYZ? And why else would they have released those alternate Zygarde formes? You might think that they want to surprise us, but you also forget that they are conservative idiots who never want to stray from the mold too much.

The absolute best they can do is give us a game with more than 1 region, Kalos, Kanto and Hoenn maybe. I wouldn't be surprised if they didn't even deliver that though, just a couple of new areas, 20 new megas and some story extensions + volcanion and call it a day.

Well I never really said it won't be in Kalos. Just tryna point out that it won't be called Z, that's all. :flop:

And speaking of Hoenn, how about the anticipated Battle Frontier ? Do you think they'll let us travel there in the Z-whatsit game ? 

5 minutes ago, Foxy said:

Well I never really said it won't be in Kalos. Just tryna point out that it won't be called Z, that's all. :flop:

And speaking of Hoenn, how about the anticipated Battle Frontier ? Do you think they'll let us travel there in the Z-whatsit game ? 

I know, and that is exactly what I said if you read it back ;)

I have no idea. Ideally, it would be super amazing if they let us do that but I'm not sure they are cool enough. Sometimes I honestly think that they believe that a large portion of the fanbase is going to buy the main series games just because it's pokemon, so they do the bare minimum because they get away with it anyway. I don't see them making an effort to produce the best games they can. Just think about taking out the improvements of emerald from ORAS, taking out the roller blades, customization, and even in XY where there is customization, you can't take off your hat and the selection of male clothes/hairstyles is pathetically small.....but it's all okay because we can soar now :) 

I just don't have too much faith in them doing their best.

Prismatic
14 hours ago, Creyk said:

Join, fat.

And omg... yasss... like we never knew Volcanion even exist before... :awkney: 

I need a Kalos 6.5 or anoter game going back to Kalos. I feel so 'empty' and not complete because I feel like there's suppose to be more things going on with the game (before and post game).

I Only Stan For Risk Takers

1 hour ago, Prismatic said:

Join, fat.

And omg... yasss... like we never knew Volcanion even exist before... :awkney: 

I need a Kalos 6.5 or anoter game going back to Kalos. I feel so 'empty' and not complete because I feel like there's suppose to be more things going on with the game (before and post game).

I'll be at my sugar daddi's house during a big part of the winter so I don't know if I don't know when I'll be at internet vicinity as we are still working the details out.  And I dont want to sign up then disappear on you guys.

• Haroon unpinned this topic
  • Haroon locked this topic

Archived