Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Pokemon

Nick

Featured Posts

Prismatic
2 minutes ago, Helios said:

You should ask him. He's been looking for an active OP for a new Pokemon thread. 

Thanks. Lemme pm my baby/husband about this. 

You and me are like the most active members when it comes to Pokemon :laughga: I think I spend more time research/looking for SM than caring LG5 or KP4, lol. 

I Only Stan For Risk Takers

• Replies 11.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, Prismatic said:

Thanks. Lemme pm my baby/husband about this. 

You and me are like the most active members when it comes to Pokemon :laughga: I think I spend more time research/looking for SM than caring LG5 or KP4, lol. 

Pokemon is my main thing. Coldplay & Gaga are my main musicians but they're just secondary compared to Pokemon. :laughga:  I've lost count how many times that I have not cared for LG5 since SM was announced :neyde: Or even before that lol 

Well if ever Haroon hands you this thread, you don't mind me posting news, do you ? I mean in case if you miss it during the given time it's published or depending on our timezones if you're asleep by then ? :happy: 

Prismatic
3 minutes ago, Helios said:

Pokemon is my main thing. Coldplay & Gaga are my main musicians but they're just secondary compared to Pokemon. :laughga:  I've lost count how many times that I have not cared for LG5 since SM was announced :neyde: Or even before that lol 

Well if ever Haroon hands you this thread, you don't mind me posting news, do you ? I mean in case if you miss it during the given time it's published or depending on our timezones if you're asleep by then ? :happy: 

Spoiler

Have you gone to their AHFOD tour? I'm going to see them I'm August, so it would be nice if you spill some T. 

Yassss at stanning for Coldlegend. I mean, SM is actually interesting and is spilling the T every month, unlike the other girl :eyes: 

And I agree, Pokemon basically make me forget that I ever have music faves, lol. Just the two new Pokemon reveal snatched me harder than the clapping song leaked. 

Oh henny, I would use all the help. More the merrier. I would update this thread and title whenever something new happens and will post cute pictures :eyes: 

Haroon

SORRY HI! The Pokemon OP hunt took a backseat because of out-of-forum stuff sorry :deadbanana: 

I think I'll go with @Helios being the OP because he spoke first about it the other day :laughga: It's no issue though, like if you go inactive one day and @Prismatic or me or another member who's posting nowadays is still active then we can easily just switch OPs :happy:

I am contemplating being the OP myself because I haven't been inactive since 2013 and I don't think I will anytime soon but I don't check for Pokemon news very regularly, I just get it from this thread :duck: If I become the OP then we can keep this thread for another 250 pages, but if not then we'll start over :shrug:

Thoughts guys? :confused: I don't mind either way really, I'll go with whatever you guys think is best :nick: 

Prismatic

I'll support Helios if he buy Moon (Drag Queen bat >>>> Cheap dollar store robotic lion that would rust and break after 4,5 seconds) and use RowGod for that play through. 

16 minutes ago, Prismatic said:
  Reveal hidden contents

Have you gone to their AHFOD tour? I'm going to see them I'm August, so it would be nice if you spill some T. 

Yassss at stanning for Coldlegend. I mean, SM is actually interesting and is spilling the T every month, unlike the other girl :eyes: 

And I agree, Pokemon basically make me forget that I ever have music faves, lol. Just the two new Pokemon reveal snatched me harder than the clapping song leaked. 

Oh henny, I would use all the help. More the merrier. I would update this thread and title whenever something new happens and will post cute pictures :eyes: 

Spoiler

I have yet to see them. They havent confirmed any tour dates tho, but one of our biggest telecommuncation companies confirmed that they'll be sponsoring their concert. If they tour here before Sun & Moon, its gonna be a big problem for me and my savings since I'll be buying a New 3DS and Sun/Moon. :laughga: 

Totally. I've been playing since 7 (and a Xylobryte/Coldplayer since 9) of course I'd stick more to Pokemon. :spin: 

Thanks! Would do anything not to make this thread die since its the only thing so far thats relevant here in my part :laughga: 

5 minutes ago, Haroon said:

SORRY HI! The Pokemon OP hunt took a backseat because of out-of-forum stuff sorry :deadbanana: 

I think I'll go with @Helios being the OP because he spoke first about it the other day :laughga: It's no issue though, like if you go inactive one day and @Prismatic or me or another member who's posting nowadays is still active then we can easily just switch OPs :happy:

I am contemplating being the OP myself because I haven't been inactive since 2013 and I don't think I will anytime soon but I don't check for Pokemon news very regularly, I just get it from this thread :duck: If I become the OP then we can keep this thread for another 250 pages, but if not then we'll start over :shrug:

Thoughts guys? :confused: I don't mind either way really, I'll go with whatever you guys think is best :nick: 

Well I'll only decide if y'all are okay with it. :laughga: 

1 minute ago, Prismatic said:

I'll support Helios if he buy Moon (Drag Queen bat >>>> Cheap dollar store robotic lion that would rust and break after 4,5 seconds) and use RowGod for that play through. 

I'm buying both games actually, and I'm picking Rowlet just because I don't usually go for the Fire ones :laughga: (except Fennekin lol)

Prismatic
5 minutes ago, Helios said:
  Reveal hidden contents

I have yet to see them. They havent confirmed any tour dates tho, but one of our biggest telecommuncation companies confirmed that they'll be sponsoring their concert. If they tour here before Sun & Moon, its gonna be a big problem for me and my savings since I'll be buying a New 3DS and Sun/Moon. :laughga: 

Totally. I've been playing since 7 (and a Xylobryte/Coldplayer since 9) of course I'd stick more to Pokemon. :spin: 

Thanks! Would do anything not to make this thread die since its the only thing so far thats relevant here in my part :laughga: 

Well I'll only decide if y'all are okay with it. :laughga: 

I'm buying both games actually, and I'm picking Rowlet just because I don't usually go for the Fire ones :laughga: (except Fennekin lol)

You better start to werwerwerwerk Henny. You still have a long time for SM (unless you're in Europe and you'll get an extra week for the money :green: ). I've heard that their really fun and colorful, so I am perchedT. 

I think I've started Pokemon around that time too, but I didn't play the game until Emerald, but I've started the anime and collecting the cards since I was a little fetus :gaycat: 

Ive only began buying both games with the X and Y. My brother stopped by with Black, so no one to trade with. And yes. Water and Grass is always the way to go (I think I chose those types more because blue being on of my fave color and grass is my fave type). 

6 minutes ago, Prismatic said:

You better start to werwerwerwerk Henny. You still have a long time for SM (unless you're in Europe and you'll get an extra week for the money :green: ). I've heard that their really fun and colorful, so I am perchedT. 

I think I've started Pokemon around that time too, but I didn't play the game until Emerald, but I've started the anime and collecting the cards since I was a little fetus :gaycat: 

Ive only began buying both games with the X and Y. My brother stopped by with Black, so no one to trade with. And yes. Water and Grass is always the way to go (I think I chose those types more because blue being on of my fave color and grass is my fave type). 

I'm only 18, and a third year college student about to take his internship, so of course I'll only get my savings from the allowance my guardians give to me :flop: and on top of that, I go to the gym of which I have to pay the monthly fees for :emma:  My AHFOD experience can wait after Christmas :toofunny:  Also, dont forget to spill me the details after you experience it  :nick:  

I started with Sapphire back in 2004 and I stopped after Platinum because a burglar once snuck in our home and stole some of our stuff including my DSLite :flop:  I returned during BW tho and played HGSS at the same time. I just couldnt get into the TCG aside from just collecting them and secure them in an album :laughga: I love the anime tho, and the Kalos arc more specifically the XYZ anime is my favorite so far. :tea: 

Yes, I always start my journey with either water or grass. Also, my favorite color is green while my favorite type is water. Wat even :air: 

Prismatic
1 hour ago, Helios said:

I'm only 18, and a third year college student about to take his internship, so of course I'll only get my savings from the allowance my guardians give to me :flop: and on top of that, I go to the gym of which I have to pay the monthly fees for :emma:  My AHFOD experience can wait after Christmas :toofunny:  Also, dont forget to spill me the details after you experience it  :nick:  

I started with Sapphire back in 2004 and I stopped after Platinum because a burglar once snuck in our home and stole some of our stuff including my DSLite :flop:  I returned during BW tho and played HGSS at the same time. I just couldnt get into the TCG aside from just collecting them and secure them in an album :laughga: I love the anime tho, and the Kalos arc more specifically the XYZ anime is my favorite so far. :tea: 

Yes, I always start my journey with either water or grass. Also, my favorite color is green while my favorite type is water. Wat even :air: 

Wait, wait, wait, how could you be 18 and a third year student at college? Are you like super smart? If so, yasssssss, slay henny. A "side" job doesn't hurt, henny. If you werk that body, I'm sure you'll get buyers working the streets :green: 

Don't worry henny, I will spill the tea and how yummy daddy Chris is in person :giveup: 

Omg, that's horrible :grr: Did you guys move after the incident? I am judging for and anyone else for playing BW (worst game ever, the ugly graphics is stopping me from wanting to play, maybe if they did a remake, then I might play it). HGSS is bae a fvck. The best remakes ever :giveup: 

Pokemon TCG is confusing as fudge 7c1ZkVb.gif. I too only collect them for collections only :laughga: The full art cards are so cool and I'm so tempted to collect them, but I'm so broke from collecting Yugioh cards :rip:.

Yassssssssssss, XYZ anime is flawless. Did you watch Best Wishes giphy.gif

We're, just like twins, so insync.:gaycat: 

23 minutes ago, Prismatic said:

Wait, wait, wait, how could you be 18 and a third year student at college? Are you like super smart? If so, yasssssss, slay henny. A "side" job doesn't hurt, henny. If you werk that body, I'm sure you'll get buyers working the streets :green: 

Don't worry henny, I will spill the tea and how yummy daddy Chris is in person :giveup: 

Omg, that's horrible :grr: Did you guys move after the incident? I am judging for and anyone else for playing BW (worst game ever, the ugly graphics is stopping me from wanting to play, maybe if they did a remake, then I might play it). HGSS is bae a fvck. The best remakes ever :giveup: 

Pokemon TCG is confusing as fudge 7c1ZkVb.gif. I too only collect them for collections only :laughga: The full art cards are so cool and I'm so tempted to collect them, but I'm so broke from collecting Yugioh cards :rip:.

Yassssssssssss, XYZ anime is flawless. Did you watch Best Wishes giphy.gif

We're, just like twins, so insync.:gaycat: 

I started school early :laughga:  I'd like to take a side job, but neither my guardians or my girlfriend won't allow me to take one as they refer it to "overworking" myself with all the college stuff and some extracurricular crap :air: 

Well we didnt have to move away. We pretty much kicked him out the neighborhood since we legally own the territory. I dont exactly know how they took care of him though. We didn't get our stuff back because he sold it to strangers somewhere out of town before we even caught him. :(

My meta knowledge for yu-gi-oh is so out of date for more than a decade :flop: 

I only liked the later parts especially the N Arc for Best Wishes. It started off pretty bad, imo. :ph34r:  I was furious when he lost to a Snivy in the first episode its like all he had in the DP series was suddenly thrown out the window.:grr: I get that Ash always has this "restart" every after series, but he had it worst during BW.  

Yeah I think so too :sis:  Your thoughts on Sinnoh ? :green: 

• Haroon locked this topic

Archived