💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

New ARTPOP Info from littlemonsters.com chat (UPDATED)

DORd

Featured Posts

I see people saying "I want 8 tracks" ... "I want 10 tracks" ... NO. If she's been working on this album since even before BTW came out and all these songs have been written and recorded I want 16 for Vol.1 and 16 for vol. 2 :hor:

A man can only wish!

16 songs for Vol.1 + 16 songs for Vol.2 = 32 songs

We can only imagine :flutter:

"Monsters, ARTPOP was it's own piece of art. It doesn't need a 2nd volume. Time to lock it up in my vault with the 2nd BTW video, Americano Mariachi version, and Katy Perry's weave xx"

Oh my :smh:

I'm gonna say it bluntly and say that my realistic expectations for volume 2 is a 100 song experimental extravaganza lol

I think the album will be the beginning of an evolution if you know what I mean. The possibilities of this project are so wide, it is hard to really capture it at once. To me, this is what makes it interesting.

Same, I can't wait to see how she encaptures all the potential the ARTPOP project has.

3 points in and ready for more

ABOVETHETREND

I think the album will be the beginning of an evolution if you know what I mean. The possibilities of this project are so wide, it is hard to really capture it at once. To me, this is what makes it interesting.

I can totally see what you mean. But I can't help but get a very "uneasy" feeling tone from her. If this is the process she goes through, I'd rather her keep it to herself. Ya know? She sounds like she's so confused, and has so much going on the album will be too heavy to float.

I hope she does this double volume thing.

Hope Interscope has faith and make it happen

I hope they aren't shady James Blunts like last time

misanthrope

I really like that she wants to create volumes (similar to Body Talk or possibly dual cd's like Sasha Fierce) but I dislike that she wants to bluntly split the project between commercial and experimental. I think it adds potential pretension to a project thats already labeling itself its own genre. Its just setting her up for all the kids to blog about how non-experimental her self proclaimed "experimental" second volume is.

Edited by leviticus