Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

New ARTPOP Info from littlemonsters.com chat (UPDATED)

DORd

Featured Posts

ARTPOP Vol.2 To Release Six Months After ARTPOP Vol.1

Lady Gaga has shared new details about her upcoming fourth studio album. “It’s a bit more modern,†she said of ARTPOP on her social networking site Little Monsters. “You never know if radio is ready.â€

The singer also revealed that the album will be released in two volumes: “Sort of thinking that vol. 1 should have all the commercial songs and save the experimental material for vol. 2.â€

Gaga is currently working on ARTPOP with DJ White Shadow (“Bloody Maryâ€, “Government Hookerâ€), Fernando Garibay (“Marry The Nightâ€, “The Edge of Gloryâ€) and RedOne (“Poker Faceâ€, “Bad Romanceâ€, “Judasâ€), as well as new producers Zedd and Madeon. The highly-anticipated record will hit stores early next year.

She said: I love indonesian monsters, they inspired some songs on ARTPOP, I was really inspired by the conflict we had with indonesia so I wrote some songs about it but their more metaphorical and conceptual about bringing people together, both are dance songs, one song is a complextro masterpiece and the other is a hip-hop/j-pop/pop song. And it's not hip-hop in the way you know, it's more underground chicago gay club trap and it's very diffrent from Azealia Banks music because she's more 90's house.

All the songs are completely diffrent. anyway the album is not one kind of music and I think i'm going to release 2 volumes - ARTPOP volume 1 and ARTPOP volume 2 and would put on second volume maybe like 6 months after this?. the app IS COMING ALONG AMAZING and that's why I fly back to chicago to work on app and see taylor.

the developers on ARTPOP are all like 22 and genius kids, you'd be surprised how many genius little monsters their are! I can't decide how to tracklist yet but it's sort of thinking that VOL.1 should have all the commercials songs, and then save the experimental meterial. but to be honest even the experimental stuff is catchy.VOL.1 is a bit more modern. Cake Like Lady Gaga it's not really experimental more just fun trap. I wouldn't call what I do 'rap' it's more like hardcore glam that's what they call it underground, spoked word over techno/hip-hop, and there's techno yea. It's NOTHING like bornthisway. but it will feel like a 'piece' the way btw did.

I don't think Princess Die will make the cut, but I wrote another version of princess die that is uptempo...totally diffrent song. Princess Die isn't as good as all the other songs I wrote, ARTPOP is more a project experience.

Like each song means something to me whether or not it makes the record.

http://littlemonster...ff95fca43000352

tumblr_mco3exbHAL1qdmb8eo1_r1_500.png

tumblr_mco3exbHAL1qdmb8eo6_r1_500.png

tumblr_mco3exbHAL1qdmb8eo2_500.png

tumblr_mco3exbHAL1qdmb8eo3_500.png

View Fullscreen: http://postimage.org/image/elf663utr/

Edited by Lady Gaga News