Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Azealia Banks

inuborg

Featured Posts

• Replies 32.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Ellie Sioux

1991 EP is just pure 90's house magic :legend: and Fantasea mixtape gets me twerkin' everytime tbh :nacho:

The Stranger

My 3rd queen.

I can't wait for Broke With Expensive Taste, Maybe they will be concept albums like Kanye's Late Registration, The College Dropout and Graduation....... :excited2:

My 3rd queen.

I can't wait for Broke With Expensive Taste, Maybe they will be concept albums like Kanye's Late Registration, The College Dropout and Graduation....... :excited2:

I didn't really view those as concept albums but they're great nonetheless

Will she have the same sound as Fantasea and 1991 for her debut album?

Lady Gaga/ Madonna/Lana /Azealia Banks/ Jazmine Sullivan/ DEEE-LITE/ Moko

Is she going to release the video for 'Esta Noches'?

Will she have the same sound as Fantasea and 1991 for her debut album?

Most probably, she wouldn't run away from the songs that made her famous in these early stages of her career.

Is she going to release the video for 'Esta Noches'?

She filmed it but Munchi, the producer of the instrumental, doens't like the idea of an official release because he thinks she's in the illuminati.

That was some time ago, I don't know how things are going now, maybe they're trying to convince him or taking care of the legal matters :)

is it true that she's going to quit being a rapper and become a vocalist??? oh dear :ohno:

Does she have any good songs? I've listened to 212 & 1991 and I'm not really fond of it. First time I saw her was on TV (I didn't even know who she was tbh) and I was really shocked because I thought it was Keke Palmer rapping about eating c*nt in the 212 or whatever. :dies:

Luxury, Liquorice, Chips, Out Of Space, Fierce and Esta Noche are the songs that turned me to a fan :)

is it true that she's going to quit being a rapper and become a vocalist??? oh dear :ohno:

SAY WHAT??? If she does this, I hope she at least continues by producing heavy house tracks.
Apple for me, apple for you.

Luxury, Liquorice, Chips, Out Of Space, Fierce and Esta Noche are the songs that turned me to a fan :)

SAY WHAT??? If she does this, I hope she at least continues by producing heavy house tracks.

i hope not. her music is so OUTSTANDING from the rest. i found it on MTV.

JudasInTheDark

Okay so I know I'm like 1000 years behind, but I finally bought 1991 on iTunes after really enjoying previews and I love it. I got the clean version because the explicit just seemed... well... too explicit. Does anyone else like stan for Van Vogue tbh? :legend:

Archived