• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Doogi

• Americano

• Sexxx

• Elizabeth

MelbHawker

where she's now?

on a break isn't she? Until the Latin America leg starts.

hopefully she's resting and not smoking too much :flutter:

GaGaForever

The only reason I ever heard of Die Antwoord was BECAUSE of GAGA! They obviously made that video dissing her to get more media attention but instead it will end up hurting them. They have about 10minutes left on their 15 minutes of fame. Enjoy it D.A while you can. Also, I'm not just saying this bc GaGa said it...but she's right D.A DO NOT have a single that's why they had to make a video for people to talk about...I mean be honest...can anyone who saw that video tell me they walk away singing that horrible song?

FairyDreams

Where the hell is she? She is on break and I understand she probably wants to keep a down low and focus on future projects, but she hasn't posted hardly anything for days :(

Robotboy

i know shes so quiet. i miss hearing from her :cryga:

maybe shes working on finishing the album and stuff like that.

i hope nothing bad happend

Remember that you are unique. Like everyone else.

Lyzz the Monster

She probably just wants to lay low and avoid association with the media :shrug: She has to go on tour again in 4 days anyway, and not to mention it will be literally non-stop until December.

Edited by Lyzz the Monster

She probably just wants to lay low and avoid association with the media :shrug: She has to go on tour again in 4 days anyway

Maybe she's in the studio. :excited2:

Or, as I commented on someone's status, she may have seen some of the reaction to her Die Antwoord tweets, and gotten discouraged. (And then, her last post on LM, many of the comments are complaining about her lips.) Really though, I don't think it's an unusual gap.

Edited by Nemo

Viva La Daniel

"Lady Gaga @ladygaga

Resting on my last few days off before next leg of tour. South America, to South Africa to Russia. I can't wait. I love singing for u :) "

She is alive , omg

I love that she's resting up, she's probably been working really hard the last couple of weeks, she'll probably finish the album in December/January, during her next break