• Replies 4.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Doogi

• Americano

• Sexxx

• Elizabeth

This movie is gonna kick so much ass. New Kathryn Bigelow flick...http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=sXkccpnoetw# …!

Promoting Taylor :toofunny:

Edited by Fusel

MetalHausOfJosh

She loves to promote taylor

Wonder what the ratings for Chicago Fire were with all her promo :nails:

Edited by MetalHausOfJosh

She just did a ton of tweets in the last couple hours on political topics. Some of these you have to expand the conversation to see what she's talking about:

Lady Gaga â€@ladygaga

@iMonsterHooker chain myself to white house singing bad romance on repeat

Lady Gaga â€@ladygaga

@GagaBTWtour i don't know yet, i don't feel like i know enough about it

Lady Gaga â€@ladygaga

@thegagaforum i'm pro-choice but have respect for those who disagree its a very sensitive subject but i don't think government should decide

Darling â€@darling_gaga

@ladygaga Win Win: Tax Marijuana and Reduce the Federal Deficit

Retweeted by Lady Gaga

Lady Gaga â€@ladygaga

@FckYeahLadyGaga cigarettes should be taxed 200%

Lady Gaga â€@ladygaga

@_jackHA never too late too look something up, i'll be here :)

Lady Gaga â€@ladygaga

@J_hamilton47 where did you get that #? and tell them what it would EARN

Lady Gaga â€@ladygaga

@thtlilmonstaT_ it actually would

Lady Gaga â€@ladygaga

@iBeAnthonyD I think i have enough money and support cuts for the middle class and not for the wealthy.

Lady Gaga â€@ladygaga

@holyh00ker i would do that first. so we can be fully equal

Lady Gaga â€@ladygaga

Call me crazy, but staple crops are good for the economy. And I want the lower and the middle class to eat like I do.

Lady Gaga â€@ladygaga

@lukajacob i have our economic crisis solution: TAX, GROW, SELL CANNABIS and implement a prescription plan for homeopathic healing. Tax 50%

Lady Gaga â€@ladygaga

Use my timeline. Be youth empowered, know its ok to have different views, but educate one another. Fight for your freedom by communicating.

Lady Gaga â€@ladygaga

this is the time we should all be using to debate each other + inform ourselves no matter what our differences this is an important election

Lady Gaga â€@ladygaga

was interesting when i posted my opinion on the economic policies of candidates so many objected to my admission (like it should be private)

Lady Gaga â€@ladygaga

@hausofbrandon_ @BTWFoundation i work for them

Lady Gaga â€@ladygaga

@DiegoRoses_ you have to be otherwise the government controls us. be involved take matters into your hands. knowledge informs the future.

Lady Gaga â€@ladygaga

Here's the VICE PRESIDENTIAL DEBATE from last night online. Watch and be a #youthempowered #vote

…

The only thing I can really disagree with is her endorsement of homeopathy.

She just did a ton of tweets in the last couple hours on political topics. Some of these you have to expand the conversation to see what she's talking about:

Lady Gaga â€@ladygaga

@iMonsterHooker chain myself to white house singing bad romance on repeat

Lady Gaga â€@ladygaga

@GagaBTWtour i don't know yet, i don't feel like i know enough about it

Lady Gaga â€@ladygaga

@thegagaforum i'm pro-choice but have respect for those who disagree its a very sensitive subject but i don't think government should decide

Darling â€@darling_gaga

@ladygaga Win Win: Tax Marijuana and Reduce the Federal Deficit http://youtu.be/-_tUy6fylQs

Retweeted by Lady Gaga

Lady Gaga â€@ladygaga

@FckYeahLadyGaga cigarettes should be taxed 200%

Lady Gaga â€@ladygaga

@_jackHA never too late too look something up, i'll be here :)

Lady Gaga â€@ladygaga

@J_hamilton47 where did you get that #? and tell them what it would EARN

Lady Gaga â€@ladygaga

@thtlilmonstaT_ it actually would

Lady Gaga â€@ladygaga

@iBeAnthonyD I think i have enough money and support cuts for the middle class and not for the wealthy.

Lady Gaga â€@ladygaga

@holyh00ker i would do that first. so we can be fully equal

Lady Gaga â€@ladygaga

Call me crazy, but staple crops are good for the economy. And I want the lower and the middle class to eat like I do.

Lady Gaga â€@ladygaga

@lukajacob i have our economic crisis solution: TAX, GROW, SELL CANNABIS and implement a prescription plan for homeopathic healing. Tax 50%

Lady Gaga â€@ladygaga

Use my timeline. Be youth empowered, know its ok to have different views, but educate one another. Fight for your freedom by communicating.

Lady Gaga â€@ladygaga

this is the time we should all be using to debate each other + inform ourselves no matter what our differences this is an important election

Lady Gaga â€@ladygaga

was interesting when i posted my opinion on the economic policies of candidates so many objected to my admission (like it should be private)

Lady Gaga â€@ladygaga

@hausofbrandon_ @BTWFoundation i work for them

Lady Gaga â€@ladygaga

@DiegoRoses_ you have to be otherwise the government controls us. be involved take matters into your hands. knowledge informs the future.

Lady Gaga â€@ladygaga

Here's the VICE PRESIDENTIAL DEBATE from last night online. Watch and be a #youthempowered #vote http://www.youtube.c...h?v=j3roG09O6T4 …

The only thing I can really disagree with is her endorsement of homeopathy.

I really want to see how the media reacts to this (knowing them they'll only pick up on the marijuana-homeopathy tweets and ignore everything else though :smh:).

Is there any coverage on the tweets yet?

Honestly I don't think there's anything new there, everyone would already have assumed she was for marijuana legalization after she smoked a joint onstage, put out "Stache", etc.

I'm not sure she even meant to refer to homeopathy, since she put that in the context of weed, which isn't homeopathic... maybe herbal.

Edited by Nemo