Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Sold Out Shows

StrawberryBlond

Featured Posts

Got Dynamite

Brazil is something like that:

São Paulo: 60,000/67,900

Rio: 55,000/90,000

Porto Alegre doesn't start the general sales.

SP will sold out. Rio I believe in something like 75,000.

PA it depends on the first day sales. I say that because i'm from Brazil, and i can say that the promotion is starting now.

México i've seen that is 35,000/55,000. Is it right?

Edited by Bruno Brito

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• jhonyguy04

• TheMadridHash

• Got Dynamite

StrawberryBlond

I've just edited all the arena capacities, though there's a few that don't make it quite clear what it is for a concert, so I had to guess. Don't be worried when you see all those 0%'s, I just didn't know the status of many of them. If anyone knows of any further sales, please let me know, because I can't seem to find capable sources anywhere.

Could you update the numbers of tickets sold in Buenos Aires? 40,000 tickets were sold so far (that's what a newspaper said two weeks ago).

hausofandrew

God, people are getting so angry over here. I wish I could do something to help!! I feel so helpless!!! :deadbanana:

No worries. Some fans just mad, because they think they know everything, when it turns out they know nothing.

mwjuell91

I dont understand...?? In Denmark newspapers they said Gaga sold 35000 of the 40000 tickets for her show, and boxscores says she sold 27000 and its STILL marked as sold out? How is that even possible

AndreLovesU

I dont understand...?? In Denmark newspapers they said Gaga sold 35000 of the 40000 tickets for her show, and boxscores says she sold 27000 and its STILL marked as sold out? How is that even possible

Actually, we can't really know if it's sold out or not because Livenation puts a minimum figure to consider the show as sold out, i.e : the arena can hold 20,000 people but the minimum to be "sold-out" is 17,000. If Gaga sells 17,982 tickets, the show will be considered as sold out. I don't know if I made myself clear. An other example : for Stade de France, Madonna sold about 61 or 62,000 tickets, but Gaga sold +70,000 and both were marked sold out.

However, i'm pretty surprised about the eastern Europe shows, I thought she would have sell more...

And don't worry about the average gross, when she'll go to Latin America, i personally think it will even be higher than Asia and Australia bc of the tickets prices.

Spock

Who cares is she didn't fill every seat? Every single show on every leg until now has been labeled as sold out

Did she accomplish this for the Monster Ball?

As evidenced by Billboard's data, it's clear she doesn't always have complete sellouts with even numbers.

Didn't the data on the article say that she sold every ticket? I must have misread it! Do you have a link for the article?

Edited by agus
who will love me when the night is over

Boo, unless you have been there and have been to this arena more than 10 times you cannot call anyone delusional. I was there at the BTWB, i have been to this arena more than 10 times, i know people who are chiefs in the arena and from them i know it is 21,000+ people there.Even on arena armeec's wiki page it says it holds up 19,000+ on concerts.

You´re RIGHT!

:yes: :yes: :yes: :yes: :yes:

TheMadridHash

that is because a show is sold out according to some Show producers after you reach a point when everything that comes after is A PROFIT.

look at Madonna's Show in Dublin, watch any video and you'll see a mid-empty stadium, watch her boxscore and you'll see a SOLD OUT

look at gaga's 1st show in South Korea it was like 75% sold, but still sold out because of the stated above

REAL sold outs for NON ROCK BANDS are ussually acomplished in ARENAS, i'm not saying that madonna doesn't do Stadium sold outs but that is REALLY hard since you have A LOT OF SEATING and an always UP AND COMING GA TICKETS NUMBER

For stadium shows GA tickets stablish a number at the start and as soon as they sold out they keep adding and adding tickets because of availability

Wow i swear it's only Gaga fans that fight and get dissapointed over their fave selling out over 50 consecutive concerts lol I would hate to see the meltdowns you guys would have if you stanned for some of Gaga's contemporaries with their abysmal tour grosses! :popcorn:

No matter what the numbers are the BTW Ball is doing fantastic and no matter how a show comes to be labeled as "sold out" just be happy she is doing so well just 4 years into her career!