Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

US Charts Discussion (Gaga single tracking: August)

Americano

Featured Posts

She dug her own grave. For the later part of her career she's been nothing but b---hy and rude to everyone so guess what, karmas a b---h. And thats why people dont like her. Piss poor attitude.

Christina has had beef with Britney, Beyonce, Mariah, P!nk, Gaga, and Kelly Osbourne. She's always been a b---h and acted head-and-shoulders above everyone else. Her Blender '03 interview was legendary in the stan community when she called Britney and Beyonce fake, superficial artists (as well as everyone who performed at the VMAs that year except Madonna and Mary J. Blige). I never could find myself to appreciate her simply because I know what kind of person she is.

• Replies 19.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
MANiCURE1295

Christina has had beef with Britney, Beyonce, Mariah, P!nk, Gaga, and Kelly Osbourne. She's always been a b---h and acted head-and-shoulders above everyone else. Her Blender '03 interview was legendary in the stan community when she called Britney and Beyonce fake, superficial artists (as well as everyone who performed at the VMAs that year except Madonna and Mary J. Blige). I never could find myself to appreciate her simply because I know what kind of person she is.

Damn! I've never heard that interview?

jhonyguy04

she also had beef with Avril Lavigne, Madonna, Mary J Blige, One Direction. This girl can't get along with no one!!

boysboysboys

Yeah, but in a way she does spill true tea. Britney and Beyonce have a considerable level of fake and superficial, while with the exception of the lesbian kiss, the 2003 VMAs pretty much stank.

Not defending Christina, because I find it hilariously karmaic that she is flopping, but I'm just sad a song can't get away with its own merit.

It makes me scared for Gaga.

Yeah, but in a way she does spill true tea. Britney and Beyonce have a considerable level of fake and superficial, while with the exception of the lesbian kiss, the 2003 VMAs pretty much stank.

Not defending Christina, because I find it hilariously karmaic that she is flopping, but I'm just sad a song can't get away with its own merit.

It makes me scared for Gaga.

Beyonce is just private. Not fake lbr. Christina was just bothered because she got all 'dem grammys.

CrownClown

Let's imagine that "Stache/Princess High ft Zedd" was the lead single from ARTPOP...

How do you think it would chart?

Let's imagine that "Stache/Princess High ft Zedd" was the lead single from ARTPOP...

This song needs to be on ARTPOP :taylor:

CrownClown

This song needs to be on ARTPOP :taylor:

I think the version on ARTPOP will be much better :)

BB Hot 100 calculations for the week based on 6 days of itunes bars, current airplay and a streaming estimate

#position, sales (000's) + Mediabase airplay (A.I. millions) + streaming (Ks x 6%) = points, artist, song, (change on Hot 100)

#1 184 + 149 + 48 = 263 Maroon 5 One More Night (=)

#2 286 + 54 + 48 = 258 PSY Gangnam Style (=)

#3 360 + 28 + 3 = 239 One Direction LWWY (New)

#4 144 + 119 + 44 = 214 Fun. Some Nights (-2)

#5 354 + 0 + 0 = 212 Taylor Swift Red (New)

#6 300 + 26 + 0 = 198 Adele Skyfall (New)

#7 98 + 129 + 39 = 188 Justin Bieber ALAYLM (-1)

#8 160 + 121 + 0 = 181 Taylor Swift WANEGBT (-4)

#9 71 + 156 + 25 = 177 P!nk Blow Me 1LK (-4)

#10 102 + 98 + 37 = 167 Alex Clare Too Close (-1)

#11 81 + 103 + 36 = 157 Owl City + Carly Rae Jepsen GT (-1)

#12 89 + 90 + 38 = 155 Flo Rida Whistle (-4)

#13 66 + 105 + 28 = 141 Neon Trees Everybody Talks (-2)

#14 39 + 104 + 40 = 136 Ellie Goulding Lights (-2)

#15 147 + 46 + 8 = 128 Ke$ha Die Young (-2)

#16 66 + 88 + 24 = 125 Chris Brown Don't Wake Me Up (-2)

#17 52 + 62 + 42 = 117 Carly Rae Jepsen CMM (-2)

#18 34 + 81 + 35 = 112 Gotye STIUTK ft Kimbra (+1)

#19 123 + 45 + 5 = 111 Rihanna Diamonds (-3)

#20 37 + 96 + 21 = 111 Katy Perry Wide Awake (-2)

#21 47 + 53 + 46 = 111 Kanye West Mercy (-1)

#22 90 + 38 + 29 = 109 Kanye West + Jay Z Clique (=)

#23 60 + 72 + 18 = 104 Nicki Minaj Pound the Alarm (-5)

#24 71 + 75 + 7 = 103 Ne-Yo LMLY (+1)

#25 88 + 43 + 20 = 103 Phillip Phillips Home (+3)

#26 44 + 65 + 28 = 100 Maroon 5 Payphone ft. Khalifa (-5)

*points = 60% x sales/K + 70% x Mediabase airplay (A.I. millions) + 6% x on demand streaming/K

Only 5 points between #1 and #2

Approx week's sales for Gaga: PF 4.5, TEOG 4.4K, JD 3.7, BTW 3.7K, BR 3.6K, Y+I 3.4K

boysboysboys

Even though Stache sounds very promising, we can't really tell right now what will work best. The sound of the next album is still largely a question mark.

MANiCURE1295

Sorry but this is a pointless post too, since it is not related to the US Chart Discussion.

I post something about how a "Gaga song" would chart in the US and you give me a warning point? That's incredible!

Not counting that people in this thread go OFF TOPIC all the time. At least 6 out of 10 posts are off topic here.

Just because someone is here from longer than me or because you like him better, he can go off topic or do "pointless posts"? Sorry but that's not the way to do things.

Sorry everyone for the complain but I didn't know where to post this.

It's okay i got a warning point too hahaha. I have no clue why...

Archived