💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

US Charts Discussion (Gaga single tracking: August)

Americano

Featured Posts

• Replies 19.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Your Body has to be a sleeper hit. It can't flop harder than Not Myself Tonight, no I refuse to believe it.

MANiCURE1295

Your Body has to be a sleeper hit. It can't flop harder than Not Myself Tonight, no I refuse to believe it.

With all the new releases out now it stands no chance.

With all the new releases out now it stands no chance.

I know but it's sad that Xtina is flopping constantly, and with a song like Your Body that has the potential to make a big impact on the charts.

MANiCURE1295

I know but it's sad that Xtina is flopping constantly, and with a song like Your Body that has the potential to make a big impact on the charts.

She dug her own grave. For the later part of her career she's been nothing but b---hy and rude to everyone so guess what, karmas a b---h. And thats why people dont like her. Piss poor attitude.

Americano

She dug her own grave. For the later part of her career she's been nothing but b---hy and rude to everyone so guess what, karmas a b---h. And thats why people dont like her. Piss poor attitude.

Yup. Unfortunately, like politics, it's not just about the product you're putting out. It's personal for people.

You can make amazing music, but being a b---h will begin weighing. I remember when she used to slam Lady Gaga, funny how that works.

Now Xtina sits on a talent show with tanking records, as Gaga tours the world on a sold-out stadium show and smash album sales.

MANiCURE1295

Yup. Unfortunately, like politics, it's not just about the product you're putting out. It's personal for people.

You can make amazing music, but being a b---h will begin weighing. I remember when she used to slam Lady Gaga, funny how that works.

Now Xtina sits on a talent show with tanking records, as Gaga tours the world on a sold-out stadium show and smash album sales.

Exactly. I knew it would come back to her. Your Body probably would've smashed but people realized how much of a b---h she is :redface:

Edit: I actually like Your Body but I can see why most people wouldn't buy it. I didn't haha

Your Body is an enjoyable song, but so was Not Myself Tonight.

Problem for Xtina is, if she does dance music the market is almost entirely (a) Britney fans (b) Gaga fans © kids too young to remember her glory days a decade ago. And nobody is here for pop girls doing ballads right now.

MANiCURE1295

Your Body is an enjoyable song, but so was Not Myself Tonight.

Problem for Xtina is, if she does dance music the market is almost entirely (a) Britney fans (b) Gaga fans © kids too young to remember her glory days a decade ago. And nobody is here for pop girls doing ballads right now.

See I don't think that's the problem. Christina has no fanbase, for many reasons.

1. Half of her albums are in spanish.

2. Bionic flopped so it's hard to recover after something like that.

3. Her attitude is horrible. And everyone after seeing one episode of the voice knows it.

Yeah, X-Tina really did dig her own grave. People root for Britney for three reasons: (a) They feel bad for her. (b) Most of them like her southern/charming/natural personality. © They want/wanted her to recover from the **** she went through in 2006-07. And most people root for Gaga because: (a) She makes awesome music. (b) She crafts that awesome music on her own. © She's talented. (d) She also has a cute personality most of the time (there are times when Gaga can come off as a bit arrogant, same goes for Britney). In the end, they have everything going for them. X-Tina doesn't. Her personality has been her Achilles heel.

I mean, think about it. If X-Tina had capitalized on her fame during her early glory years her career would be SO much more prosperous and she would of attained a HUGE fan base. Instead she took almost 4 years to release a sophomore ENGLISH album, whilst her contemporary Britney Spears had 3 huge albums under her belt and 4th on the way. She could of had EVERYTHING going for her but she ****ed it all up.

Arturo

Hell, no. He's just begun.

Maybe he's just a 1-album wonder like Taio Cruz (Break Your Heart + Dynamite) and Jason Derulo (Watcha Say + Ridin' Solo + In My Head)

Archived