💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

New Songs Registered on BMI (Gaga Calls Fake)

iizwhoiiz

Featured Posts

itmightberyan

Bitch Of The Night? Come on, Gaga. We all know that even if (which I highly doubt so) the song is a good one, even if it slays the charts worldwide, we all know for sure that it won't get a nod at the Grammys.

Seriously? Bitch Of The Night? :coffee:

"AND THE GRAMMY GOES TO."

"LADY GAGA, BITCH OF THE NIGHT!"

No, please. Just no. :fail:

Oh my god. :deadbanana: What if Kill the Bitch was a song title?

AND THE GRAMMY GOES TO.....

KILL THE BITCH, LADY GAGA!

• Replies 238
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Miracle

Bitch Of The Night? Come on, Gaga. We all know that even if (which I highly doubt so) the song is a good one, even if it slays the charts worldwide, we all know for sure that it won't get a nod at the Grammys.

Seriously? Bitch Of The Night? :coffee:

"AND THE GRAMMY GOES TO."

"LADY GAGA, BITCH OF THE NIGHT!"

No, please. Just no. :fail:

What about Government Hooker? LOL.

What about Government Hooker? LOL.

GH's fine because everyone knows that it has some sort of undertone. "Hooker" is not really a commonly used term to describe a *****, with a more common one being "slut", and so on; what more pairing the word "Government" with "Hooker".

Bitch Of The Night is just .., the title itself makes me cringe.

Bitch Of The Night is just .., the title itself makes me cringe.

This. When she said about immaturity, I didn't expect cheesy immaturity.

Ñunt licker

more like something affiliated with Azealia Banks

like Imma ruin you James Blunt

EDIT: WHAT THE HELL!? JAMES BLUNT? I TYPED IN c.u.n.t NOT JAMES BLUNT! AHAHAHAHHA

wait...these songs aren't even on the BMI Repertoire!...no wonder why she called fake on them. smh

sorry what?

check #1 post again pls

My question is: Who added all the information on BMI?

same herE!

So excited for Weed Obsessed Parentheses Duets, featuring swears in every title, including the hit song, "Bitchy (Black Jesus) † &☀& [A]*m.{EN} FⒶßhi☯n ☃ (Feat. Azealia Banks, Lana Del Rey, Lindsay Lohan and a banana just because it's there ✎ ☪ ✠✃ ✡ ☢ ⥠₠© ® â„¢ €)" :party:

Darcklighter22

Of course these songs are TRUE lol. Gaga was lying because they weren't meant to leak...or BMI got hacked but if it got hacked it would be fix right now. So, I call them TRUE!

I don't think her BMI got "hacked" it's probably not just reserved to her to edit songs in her profile, someone from the label probably just pre-maturely added them with out all the right approval id asume.

So excited for Weed Obsessed Parentheses Duets, featuring swears in every title, including the hit song, "Bitchy (Black Jesus) † &☀& [A]*m.{EN} FⒶßhi☯n ☃ (Feat. Azealia Banks, Lana Del Rey, Lindsay Lohan and a banana just because it's there ✎ ☪ ✠✃ ✡ ☢ ⥠₠© ® â„¢ €)" :party:

:dies:

I don't think her BMI got "hacked" it's probably not just reserved to her to edit songs in her profile, someone from the label probably just pre-maturely added them with out all the right approval id asume.

If you're a strong female you don't need permission

Queen Gloria

I think they're real, tbqfh. At least with titles that she may end up changing later. She can lie if she wants.

Archived