• Replies 368
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• garnite

• Kermit the frog

• Stuff

• dduarte008

I can't believe people are even complaining. It's basically an EXTRA for fans, even with mini clips for EVERY SONG.

It's still getting a normal release, so relax please.

Thank you.

misanthrope

Bjork did not invent this. It's just a new way of releasing your album using apple technology. God some of you are so ignorant.

gagaisitalian

This.... :(...

I hope it's an " iPod " app too ...

I have an iPhone so I will get the app of course, but she said to get an iPad. So that leads me to believe the iPad will have a more eccentric version.

JoseLittleMonster

OMG, this is an amazing idea :legend:

start asking for IPADS FOR XMAS!!

You can bet yoy motha****a ass I will!

Copying Bjork I see. :coffee:

Who? :huh:

Sleigh Mama

Can somebody who knows more about Bjork's project explain to us in a little more detail how it works?

...as far as singles and videos are concerned at least.

misanthrope

Björk did pretty much the same thing with her latest album 'Biophilia'... Hope Gaga will push the idea a little further, though. I'd be disappointed if she didn't.

SHE DID NOT INVENT THE CONCEPT. ITS JUST A NEW WAY OF RELEASING YOUR ALBUM USING APPLE TECHNOLOGY

This is going to be so great! I hope she does more to this than Björk did with her latest album. Nonetheless I'm buying everything with an ARTPOP logo on it!

Why do some people refuse to buy an iPad? It's such a great piece of technology, it works so well and is so sleek and beautiful with lots of apps and games. Some people just have an irracional hatred of Apple that I can't understand.

Björk did pretty much the same thing with her latest album 'Biophilia'... Hope Gaga will push the idea a little further, though. I'd be disappointed if she didn't.

well, it's a good thing that Bjork sorta started this .

As long as Madge did not invent this, it'll be A-ok. We all know how medonsters act like lms sometimes :fan:.

Edited by Envy
♫ ♫ ♫ ♫ ♫ ♫

Kermit the frog

Well, I guess I'll just have to wait and see...

I doubt there will be more to it than music and those flims for every song, which obviously will be released in a regular way too.