Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Lady Gaga "ARTPOP is not just an ALBUM its a PROJECT "

FameWhore

Featured Posts

"The most major way to fully immerse yourself in ARTPOP is through the APP." Does it mean it will be released outside the app? :excited2:

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.

• Replies 368
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• garnite

• Kermit the frog

• Stuff

• dduarte008

Americano

I can't believe people are even complaining. It's basically an EXTRA for fans, even with mini clips for EVERY SONG.

It's still getting a normal release, so relax please.

EnigmaMonstr

I am SOO down for this ARTPOP experience. After seeing the longevity of how long the Born This Way album lasted me, if it had this treatment, I feel like theres so much more I could do with it. Seeing as I doubt I will get tired of the ARTPOP album, it will be so fun to have an interactive experience to sustain my, and many other's interest for a long time.

You inspired me to create something that communicated with images, because YOU do, YOU communicate with me and each other with .gifs and pictures, and artwork, graphics ALL DAY 24/7/ YOU'RE an ARTPOP generation.

How about this generation? :dies:

Silence those demons... . 🖤

Not really pumped for this because it would probably crash my Blackberry. :dies: Gonna go old school and buy the physical copy. :laughga:

Sleigh Mama

I'm confused?? is it going to have the traditional lead single and followups? but we play a role inspiring creations in them?... I'm intrigued but still a little confused. Thankgod I have an iPad.

elijahfan

:excited2:

Hew?

Björk did pretty much the same thing with her latest album 'Biophilia'... Hope Gaga will push the idea a little further, though. I'd be disappointed if she didn't.

heavymlover

Don't complain guys, if you don't want it just don't buy it and that's it. There's a physical version as well.

EDIT: Quoted my own message lol.

Edited by heavymlover

Morphine Prince

Ok, now I am here for THIS! I thought it would be just a plain normal app, but if this is it, I'm down for this!

Benjamin Monk

no one can say shes copying bjork cause bjorks app is ****, gagas is gonna be updated constantly and will have videos and bjorks is just like ****ty moving things for each song