💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Gaga gets new tattoo!

Jjang

Featured Posts

But tbh at the rate she's going she'd have her whole body covered in tattoo's by the time she hits 40. :flop: Not that I care and it's not my body anyway.

• Replies 260
  • Created
  • Last Reply

tattoos are art. she is not ruining her body.

Imagine Gaga at the age of 60 with all of these tattoos + the ones she is going to get in the future :wtf:

But again,Her body,Her choice.

Amen Fashion

It is my honest opinion,What can i say? Gaga teaches us to be honest. I meant no harm...

You should have said "I don´t like it. :nacho: " :derpga:

Darcklighter22

*wait for gaga to say it's "her fans keeping her anchored" at the next BTW or something of the sort* when it's random and probably somehow tied into Taylor :wtf:

but it could be worse i guess

'Stamp of His Mermaid' reminds me of 'Fashion of His Love'

Fashion on his love pt 2? hmm

I like it!

Free Monster

LOVE IT. Wonder what it means to her.

i4c8a59fd40fd6_2048.jpg

well she WAS a mermaid when she met Taylor. She's probably really in love right now and felt really strongly about this... But I'm sure she didn't want to get his name tattood or something that could be considered stupid later. I think it's cute, personally. And I don't think it's something she'll look back on with negative feelings if her and T ever break up

Interludicrous

It's her choice but... I haven't really liked any of her tattoos ever since she got the Rilke tattoo on her arm .

That part of her body us usually covered though.

But tbh at the rate she's going she'd have her whole body covered in tattoo's by the time she hits 40. :flop: Not that I care and it's not my body anyway.

Only one side remember ?

BigDreamer

Artwork for the first single tbh! Haha jk. Its different but it symbolizes their relationship and when they met

Archived