Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Girls Aloud

DirtyRichHooker

Featured Posts

Copying Spice Girls with releasing a Greatest Hits with a few new songs, one of them being the Children in Need single and going on tour tbh :laughga:

But I'm exciteddddd

• Replies 531
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• DirtyRichHooker

• steven1992

• soixont

• elixt

I'm not sure if it's copying those dogs tbh. I think Girls Aloud have the advantage of having atleast 2/3 strong singers (Nadine, Sarah and Nicola). Plus it's their tenth anniversary.

Sir Taurean

I'm not sure if it's copying those dogs tbh. I think Girls Aloud have the advantage of having atleast 2/3 strong singers (Nadine, Sarah and Nicola). Plus it's their tenth anniversary.

You have got to be kidding me, with SARAH right!?

Edited by Sir Taurean

DirtyRichHooker

The difference between the Spice Girls and Girls Aloud's reunion is the fact that they're celebrating how long they've been in the business and they are going to have another album aswell as a Greatest Hits. Plus Cheryl's solo career has outsold all of the Spice Girls solo careers together.

OMG chillout I was kidding!

Let's not compare the two bands. I love them both.

But no one confirmed another album by GA though ;) Even Cheryl said in her biography that the GH and tour will probably be it for the girls.

:giveup: That teaser.

They should get back together and do another album, first girl group in the UK since the Spice Girls that got really far! I love their music >.<

Can't Speak French <3

DirtyRichHooker

I'm too excited! Can someone please screencap todays website background as I can't for some reason. I'm gonna try to put the pictures together.