• Replies 531
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• DirtyRichHooker

• steven1992

• soixont

• elixt

And 'The Loving Kind' as well as 'Love Is The Key' (from 'Out of control' album).

It's weird because they went on their break when they were at their peak. I don't think no one saw coming how big 'The Promise' and their last album was to be. Glad they're returning soon for the 10th anniversary though.

• 1 month later...

I can't lie: I was sorta hoping for that second Nicola solo album. But, I mean, who's going to complain about Girls Aloud getting back together? That's right: no one.

It's actually going to happen in TEN DAYS. My body is ready :worship::cryga::excited2:

Just found this online, not sure if it's accurate or not as I'm in the US and won't be able to get the book:

From Cheryl's 'My Story':

"By the time this book is published Girls Aloud will have recorded this year's Children in Need single, which is also a celebration of our tenth anniversary as a group, and we'll hopefully be working on a tour and greatest hits album. Then I think that's it for Girls Aloud. We've achieved far more than any of us ever dared to dream of and, whatever happens next, I know we'll always be in each other's lives."

Edited by ZigaZigHa

steven1992

It's actually going to happen in TEN DAYS. My body is ready :worship::cryga::excited2:

Just found this online, not sure if it's accurate or not as I'm in the US and won't be able to get the book:

From Cheryl's 'My Story':

"By the time this book is published Girls Aloud will have recorded this year's Children in Need single, which is also a celebration of our tenth anniversary as a group, and we'll hopefully be working on a tour and greatest hits album. Then I think that's it for Girls Aloud. We've achieved far more than any of us ever dared to dream of and, whatever happens next, I know we'll always be in each other's lives."

Apparently it's true (sad that it could be their final time though). I will definitely get the greatest hits and there will be (apparently) 3/4 new songs on it (including the new single). I'm glad they are doing the CIN single, the last time was "I'll stand by you".