💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Less people talking about Lady Gaga

Americano

Featured Posts

gagaisitalian

What do people expect from the woman? She is on a public blackout. The only people talking about her will be her stans and those attending the BTW Ball.

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply
misanthrope

I also make plenty of threads with positive news.

One thread with actual numbers to support it? I even suggest it's because of the blackout in the OP.

Just because it's not good news doesn't mean it shouldn't be shared.

I think its an unnecessary thread. Since the BTW era I feel as though theres been a black cloud of paranoia looming over these forums regarding Gaga's popularity, why you feel the need to post something that perpetuates the notion that shes fading regardless of whether or not you suggest something positive at the end is just kind of....idk like why? whats the point?

Gaga is Life

I'm not surprised, there's really not that much for the FaceBook users to chat about. I guess I'm kinda happy that this media blackout has been such a success.

Americano

I think its an unnecessary thread. Since the BTW era I feel as though theres been a black cloud of paranoia looming over these forums regarding Gaga's popularity, why you feel the need to post something that perpetuates the notion that shes fading regardless of whether or not you suggest something positive at the end is just kind of....idk like why? whats the point?

If you're allowing yourself to be "paranoid," that's something you need to sort out yourself. All I'm doing is being the messenger. :)

misanthrope

If you're allowing yourself to be "paranoid," that's something you need to sort out yourself. All I'm doing is being the messenger. :)

But why be the messenger of something so......unnecessary? You're implying that im paranoid, but I think for you to find it necessary to post this information at all kind of makes me think you believe it as well. I'm being honest i'm not trying to be a dick lol

Americano

But why be the messenger of something so......unnecessary? You're implying that im paranoid, but I think for you to find it necessary to post this information at all kind of makes me think you believe it as well. I'm being honest i'm not trying to be a dick lol

There's nothing in the OP that says she's fading into irrelevance. That's just what you're reading from it, which isn't my responsibility to deal with. :)

Plenty of fans took it positively as her blackout working, you chose to be negative and took it as her fading. Different views :)

Arturo

Bryan was simply just implying that the blackout was working.

misanthrope

There's nothing in the OP that says she's fading into irrelevance. That's just what you're reading from it, which isn't my responsibility to deal with. :)

Plenty of fans took it positively as her blackout working, you chose to be negative and took it as her fading. Different views :)

Oh thats a load of bull**** lol honestly...but whatever.

Bryan was simply just implying that the blackout was working.

Who cares though

MANiCURE1295

It's gonna be exciting watching what happens when she's fully in the music scene again :) I expected these numbers from the media blackout

Americano

Who cares though

You don't need to reply to the thread if you don't care! :) Let other users actually notice what's happening with the blackout, and discuss it without negativity about Gaga "fading," which isn't what this thread is about.

Arturo

Oh thats a load of bull**** lol honestly...but whatever.

Who cares though

I don't know why you're taking this so negatively. If you have nothing to contribute to this news, then kindly leave.

Hey guys, lets be nice!

How about we get back to talking about how no ones talking about Lady Gaga on Facebook. :flop:

Archived