Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

BBC/MTV: Gaga copies Madonna by flashing butt on stage

Americano

Featured Posts

Madonna has been known FOR YEARS to expose her buns onstage (with fishnets or not)-- starting from 1987'S Who's That Girl tour-- Not just the "accidental" exposure, but real "mooning" of the audience.. So for some of you to say that since Gaga did that in a previous tour and Madonna does it now means Madonna is copying, then you clearly are (per usual?) out of your heads!

Now Gaga does this... Yep, Gaga is copying, for the umpteenth time, Madonna's stage antics.

THE PERFUME AD: (I'll write it here as the copycat thing thread is apparently closed and, truly, I don't want to mess that main perfume thread with this specific issue)

You quite REFLEXIVELY ask the REALLY moronic question "Did Madonna INVENT black masks?" when faced with the very real issue of Gaga, once again, blatantly and brazenly copying Madonna. What has it to do with inventing anything??

It's this: Madonna, MONTHS BEFORE, (and worked on in 2011) released a PERFUME AD in black and white wherein she wears a black mask recalling her famous DITA character of 20 years ago. Again, these elements: PERFUME, B&W, MASKS, AD.

Gaga, a few months later has her own PERFUME with an ad in BLACK & WHITE and... BLACK MASK. Again, these elements: PERFUME, B&W, MASKS, AD

GOODNESS!!! If that ain't copycatting then the world is FLAT!

What's really wrong with Gaga? Why can't she do ART (not that anything she does is really ART) that is... HER OWN? Why can't she be HONEST and RESPECTFUL?

What's really wrong with Little Monsters? Why can't they accept the CLEAR TRUTH that Gaga is a serial FRAUD?

There are theories, of course.. but, heck, you have your minds.. For once about Gaga, USE IT.

How do you respond to this? This go beyond Marilyn Monroe. Please stop acting like if Madonna is original. Annie Lennox wore a black mask in S & M style way before Madonna. What excuse are you gonna come up for her?

And show me receipts for Madonna flashing her ass way before that. Either way, Madonna did not invent mooning. Please...

http://www.listal.com/list/lady-gaga-did-not-steal

• Replies 203
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Madonna has been known FOR YEARS to expose her buns onstage (with fishnets or not)-- starting from 1987'S Who's That Girl tour-- Not just the "accidental" exposure, but real "mooning" of the audience.. So for some of you to say that since Gaga did that in a previous tour and Madonna does it now means Madonna is copying, then you clearly are (per usual?) out of your heads!

Now Gaga does this... Yep, Gaga is copying, for the umpteenth time, Madonna's stage antics.

THE PERFUME AD: (I'll write it here as the copycat thing thread is apparently closed and, truly, I don't want to mess that main perfume thread with this specific issue)

You quite REFLEXIVELY ask the REALLY moronic question "Did Madonna INVENT black masks?" when faced with the very real issue of Gaga, once again, blatantly and brazenly copying Madonna. What has it to do with inventing anything??

It's this: Madonna, MONTHS BEFORE, (and worked on in 2011) released a PERFUME AD in black and white wherein she wears a black mask recalling her famous DITA character of 20 years ago. Again, these elements: PERFUME, B&W, MASKS, AD.

Gaga, a few months later has her own PERFUME with an ad in BLACK & WHITE and... BLACK MASK. Again, these elements: PERFUME, B&W, MASKS, AD

What's really wrong with Gaga? Why can't she do ART (not that anything she does is really ART) that is... HER OWN? Why can't she be HONEST and RESPECTFUL?

What's really wrong with Little Monsters? Why can't they accept the CLEAR TRUTH that Gaga is a serial FRAUD?

There are theories, of course.. but, heck, you have your minds.. For once about Gaga, USE IT.

Gaga's Fame ad is not in any place black or white :huh: . Do you have the receipts? :coffee:
It is not our differences that divide us. It is our inability to recognize, accept, and celebrate those differences. - Audre Lorde

The delusion of this b---h :fail:

But thank you though. You are showing me the kind of ****ty person I don't want to become when I'm older; people like you.

250full1.jpg

250full.jpg

300full.jpg

500full1.jpg

MONSTERS, ENOUGH IS ENOUGH. YOU DON'T HAVE TO TAKE THIS ABUSE ANY LONGER. I HAVE RECEIPTS TO NEGATE THESE HATERS. SAVE THE PICS AND DON'T BE AFRAID TO USE THEM WHEN WE ARE BEING HARASSED. ENOUGH IS ENOUGH. I HAVE MORE PICS UPON REQUEST.

Lion Heart

Locking this thread temporarily :fail:

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

Archived