Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

GAGA leaving her hotel in Estonia

Alien Tulip

Featured Posts

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply
MelbHawker

Watch all the basics colouring their hair nowadays (Katy, Nicki) go back to being natural in a matter of months claiming the media killed their current identity. Cue the 'I forgot how nice it feels to have my natural hair back' as well tbh.

EastonEllis

Watch all the basics colouring their hair nowadays (Katy, Nicki) go back to being natural in a matter of months claiming the media killed their current identity. Cue the 'I forgot how nice it feels to have my natural hair back' as well tbh.

This. Waiting..

BoomMonster

oh god. Followed her whole day. Unfortunately she was in Finland already. BUT I GOT A PHOTO WITH JEREMY AND MARK. jizzedinmypants

heavyMetalGAGA

its one of my favorite wigs too, good old fame monster days, too bad she only wore that wig for ONE day, i need to have a talk with faspiras and see if he still has that wig

PLEASE DO SO, I NEED THIS BACK IN MY LIFE :excited2:

I don't mind the shade of brown for her hair, it suits her tan... Not sure about the bangs with the hairbow though. The hairbow looks huge, and I don't like how the fringe is spungy. For some weird reason I love the outfit... Gosh, I have some weird taste in fashion.

Hair: 7/10

Outfit: 7/10

Overall: 7/10

I'll grow accustomed to it sooner or later. Still gorgeous though. Her self-photos always make her look like she has big lips, she must pout them and put some liner around her lips to make them seem larger. She hasn't redone the injection like she did a couple of months ago because in her candids she has normal lips. It must be her make up.

Archived