💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Vote for Gagz!

Jester

Featured Posts

Voted for GaGa :pawsup:

but would have voted Madonna if this was a Madonna forum (although it pretty much is sometimes :nails: )

Carly Rae should be winning this tho. :laughga:

BlueVenusian

stop with this gif pls :dies:

Lady Gaga said "Dont let anyone tell you what to do. You're as free as your hair" soo.... I'm afraid I can't stop, sorry waslmr.jpg

Highway Capricorn

Lady Gaga said "Dont let anyone tell you what to do. You're as free as your hair" soo.... I'm afraid I can't stop, sorry waslmr.jpg

FINE

dkFvY.jpg

I voted.

And, a real good fan should ALWAYS believe that every chart counts.

So, if you are a fan, then you must vote! That´s what a fan does, besides hearing and buying her music, and go to her concerts.

Have you ever seen how happy Gaga gets whenever she wins an award, by votes of fans or other???

YES!!! That´s it! Lets give her happiness, even if she doesnt know about this poll.

But everything is important for her career.

VOTE! :cool:

Jester

I voted.

And, a real good fan should ALWAYS believe that every chart counts.

So, if you are a fan, then you must vote! That´s what a fan does, besides hearing and buying her music, and go to her concerts.

Have you ever seen how happy Gaga gets whenever she wins an award, by votes of fans or other???

YES!!! That´s it! Lets give her happiness, even if she doesnt know about this poll.

But everything is important for her career.

VOTE! :cool:

We're warriors for her emptiness :hor: :hor:

Highway Capricorn

With Bieber and One Direction in the lead,this poll can not be more irrelevant :nails:

Archived