πŸ’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA πŸ’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

GAGA ON CHAT: Media killed the blonde, she stays brunette

Jester

Featured Posts

Americano

Hmmm... She seems bizarrely upset. Hopefully everything is going well in her personal life.

She used to have no issue ignoring/dismissing outside criticism, now she feels the need to defend herself from everything.

Her Britney moment is comin'

• Replies 198
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Remember, she says her life is a performance, so.... the whole "media killed the blonde" is unreal but real.

Jester

In this light, Princess Die isn't JUST a song about suicide and death. It is about the death of Lady Gaga as we knew her. HOW COOL.

Bleaching her hair to dye it with peroxide, someone will love her and save her from herself (Taylor), she wishes she was strong and fought to be blonde, but Everyone wanted to see her go...She's hungry/anorexic because I'm sure she doesn't eat TOO much because of staying in shape. (She took a picture of her love life in the swimming pool) hehehe

Lady Gaga as we knew her is dead and taking a rest....

TOTALLY REACHING. I need some apple juice.

I like it actually :)

drbumblenut

She used to have no issue ignoring/dismissing outside criticism, now she feels the need to defend herself from everything.

Her Britney moment is comin'

Maybe Gaga told Britney she was planning on doing this, and that's why they're chummy now. If anyone could bring that academic scalpel to this phenomenon, it would be Gaga.

EDIT: To be clear, it's just that I'm completely convinced that nearly every moment of this era has been worked over in advance, but I have no actual insider info. The possibility that she's ACTUALLY falling apart doesn't hold a lot of water for me

i think what she's trying to say is that she isn't feeling like herself being blonde cause of the media.

maybe brunette will be a fresh new start for her.

SEANGT

The media created her image for her, the blonde activist superstar who can do no wrong. It was too much and they built up expectations so that anything she did as a real person was seen as her downfall. The media has declared the death of lady gaga, the blonde. She's trying to reincarnate herself and waiting until they think they have figured her out again to start acting different, when they will again declare her downfall. My interpretation.

rivingtonrebels

Yeah she has such a perfect blonde image...with that huge jo calderone performance last year :toofloppy:

I don't understand why she has so much baggage all of a sudden. She got so much hate at the start of her career and it didn't phase her. now she has success and she's sad all the time.

addiicted

In this light, Princess Die isn't JUST a song about suicide and death. It is about the death of Lady Gaga as we knew her. HOW COOL.

Bleaching her hair to dye it with peroxide, someone will love her and save her from herself (Taylor), she wishes she was strong and fought to be blonde, but Everyone wanted to see her go...She's hungry/anorexic because I'm sure she doesn't eat TOO much because of staying in shape. (She took a picture of her love life in the swimming pool) hehehe

Lady Gaga as we knew her is dead and taking a rest....

TOTALLY REACHING. I need some apple juice.

this is so good! I really like this idea :party:

Yeah she has such a perfect blonde image...with that huge jo calderone performance last year :toofloppy:

I don't understand why she has so much baggage all of a sudden. She got so much hate at the start of her career and it didn't phase her. now she has success and she's sad all the time.

Nah she's just open about it now. Back in The Fame every interview she did was cold and distant. At least she's honest now + and yes she did get a load of **** for being inspired by Madonna, a lot worse than earlier.

AnglerfishbraBENUS

this is so good! I really like this idea :party:

Welcome to GGD! :omgexcited:

AnglerfishbraBENUS

tbh I don't really think it phased her until perez, boomkack and others tried to change her/ leave her and She was soo confident that Born This Way was going to be the **** but the backlash consumed it and 'OMG SHES TRYING TO BE MADONNA' she's not trying to be anyone but herself.

Now she's going to only be herself. (Creating a brand new image that will force people to recreate her). No more weird hair colors because That's what Nicki is doing and Katy. No more blonde/ Madonna looks etc.

The only star she can be compared to hair-wise is Adele. AND ADELE IS SOMEONE YOU WANT TO BE COMPARED TO. (and Lana for you stans) [but really who is Lana Del Rey anyway.. ]

she never cared before what media says/writes about her,so I don't get her meltdowns lately.she's being too dramatic.but probably she's having bad days as every person has

and I don't want her to be brown for too long..she looks boring with brown hair

:clap:

I am afraid of this 27 club thing and her talking about death all the time lately :ohno:

don't even think about it please! :fat:

β™« β™« β™« β™« β™« β™«

Archived