What game are you currently playing?

Godspoken

Featured Posts

• 1 month later...
n0ne
On 3/16/2017 at 1:50 PM, Princess Zelda said:

No one playing Breath of the Wild recently? :saladga:

I watch my roommates play it all the time :laughga:

"My people… need to let our bitchiness out. Otherwise, it turns to bile and poisons us"
  • Like 1

Princess Zelda
17 hours ago, lilmonster93 said:

I watch my roommates play it all the time :laughga:

You have been blessed with the opportunity to watch tbh :firega:

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
AlexanderMagno

Do tablet/iPad games count? Those are the only ones I play :flop: like The Simpsons Tapped Out, SimCity Build It, Disney's Enchanted Tales...

• 2 weeks later...
Sizzily

I finally started playing the remastered BioShock and the beginning was too much for me, I had legit tears rolling down my face. :giveup: 

One Banned Boi

Sailor

Bayonetta 2. Completed it countless times already (as well as the original), but in anticipation for the third game (or whatever the countdown leads to tomorrow), I'm playing again.

Perfect game for a Gaga fan, honestly.

bannedT for life and it's SAD

• 2 weeks later...
Sizzily

OK, now I'm started remaster BioShock 2. The remaster for the 1st was kinda iffy, the audio was a little all over the place and the running water effects weren't as beautiful as the original, more like the effects from the 2nd. But it was great playing it again. BioShock 2 feels more replayable for me, they really upgraded on the combat system. :giveup: 

One Banned Boi

I've recently completed Mass Effect: Andromeda. The environment design is just beautiful, the characters are amazing, and I got to have 2 gay lovers :whitney: 

39 minutes ago, The Pretty Mess said:

The animations/voice-acting I have seen on YT have completely put me off it :eww:
Mind you I haven't even played the first three games, but I want to :excited2:

ME is my favourite series of all time. You should really play them with al DLC installed. They already patched a lot of the animations :) and really in a game as this the animations are the least of your worries. There was a ice jerk hating on it (hating on any recent bioware game tbh). Mass Effect and Dragon Age are still the only games I feel cater for me. 

I would be more concerned about the open world aspect. Previous ME games were semi open and more linear and that helped the story excel. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, The Pretty Mess said:

I really want to play them :woohoo:

If you can't get through ME1 (great story but clunky game play) don't give up on the series and head to ME2 (there's some kind of DLC called Genesis I think which can help you make decisions you would have taken in ME1 to import to ME2 if you don't manage to get through ME1). 

• 2 weeks later...
styleyourvision

Yaaaaas MK8D and still can't stop playing BotW - I NEED the new DLC just for Majora's Mask

giphy.gif