💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

What game are you currently playing?

Godspoken

Featured Posts

Just played and beat Layers of Fear during Halloween weekend

"My people… need to let our bitchiness out. Otherwise, it turns to bile and poisons us"

Anastasia
On 11/13/2016 at 9:10 PM, Sizzily said:

Heart's Medicine - Time to Heal >>>>>>>>>> ur faves

Omg I just played this :toofunny:

FATWIFE, First Lady Of GGD
  • Like 1

On 4/15/2016 at 8:12 AM, Darcklighter22 said:

My fiance has, he got me hooked on GW2 tho...I like it it's a game you can always go back to. I liked the HOT expansion but felt it was a little short, mind you they did say they want to release a second expansion. I just hope they get there pricing together as with HOT it was a total mess! 

On topic tho I shift between Guild Wars 2 , Subnautica and Sim City (the latest one)

We should play together sometime! 

Darcklighter22

Bought the Special edition of  Skyrim for PC. Trying to get myself into the mechanics since supposedly Breath of the Wilds had strong inspiration from it.

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/30/2016 at 9:38 AM, 18 said:

anyone still playing overwatch on ps4? 

I've actually had the game for a while now, but haven't really had the proper time to play :toofunny:

Still pretty new to it, but it's real fun with all the characters and diff moves. :lolly:

Yes, I also do love partying in moving houses as seen in that one Bacardi tv ad.

OP: Uncharted 4. Loving the narrative so far, and since I'm pretty new to the whole console thing, it's a nice vidgame ice breaker imo. Also, the main guy is pretty hot :giggle:

Yes, I also do love partying in moving houses as seen in that one Bacardi tv ad.

Thought that I'd check out a couple of my free PSN games in the library. I recently downloaded Transformers: Devastation and Everyone's Gone To The Rapture.

DirtyLittleMonster

I just finished Pokemon Sun, and I'm gonna start playing Watch_Dogs 2 soon. 

As for 2017, I'm excited for God of War (Norse), Red Dead Redemption 2, Prey. The Last of Us Pt. II and Assassin's Creed: Empire.

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
Sizzily

There's need to be more vampire RPGs (not JRPG so I guess WRPG). Vampyr by Dontnod looks good but I just want like a modern The Masquerade - Bloodlines. :giveup: Or just a remake :giveup: 

Edited by Sizzily
One Banned Boi