💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

What game are you currently playing?

Godspoken

Featured Posts

LebaneseDude

Been playing Civilization 5 almost exclusively recently.

It's funny I have like 2000 hours played over 5 years :rip: 

Edited by LebaneseDude
Edited just now by LebaneseDude.

CaliLilMonster

I just bought COD:Advanced Warfare so I'm playing that as well as Uncharted 4. So far I like both games campaign but am a little disappointed with their multiplayers. 

• 1 month later...
BibleThisWay

Recently become obsessed with Minecraft again. Such a good game, used to play it all the time

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Sizzily

I started another new game in Saints Row 2 :giveup: I so wish for Saints Row 5 or whatever the next one is to have this kind of feeling. 3 is just so lifeless and, tbh, the engine is atrocious. And the layered clothing in 2 :giveup: I just want a great open world game with great customization and a lifelike city :smh: 

One Banned Boi

• 2 weeks later...
Sugarfall

I've been obsessed with Overwatch since June, I'm pathetic :madge: I'm really excited for PS4 release of Rise of the Tomb Raider though.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
Alligator Blood

Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain

I'm obsessed :firega: BEST GAME EVER (gameplay-wise)

I also recently played Uncharted4 

• 1 month later...
DirtyLittleMonster

I just got Rise of the Tomb Raider and I've just started playing it as I'm typing this message. For the last two weeks, I've been playing the Bioshock Collection on PS4, in-between songwriting, coming up with ideas for my book, working, trying to organise time to see friends, and I've totally neglected my guitar learning.

Before that, I was playing the "Nuka World" DLC for Fallout 4, which I still haven't finished, and I've still got to play the "Far Harbour" DLC which is even bigger. Then, I need to finish the DLC for Witcher 3, Blood & Wine, which I've nearly finished the story missions, and have got the side-stuff to do.

I've got to get all of this done, and the Tomb Raider game finished, before 10th November, because that's when Pokemon Sun/Moon (Sun for me), Watch_Dogs 2 and Dishonored 2 comes out. Then we have The Last Guardian in December, and I've still yet to play Mad Max and Far Cry Primal.

DirtyLittleMonster
On 9/4/2016 at 1:18 AM, ilovekittens said:

Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain

I'm obsessed :firega: BEST GAME EVER (gameplay-wise)

I also recently played Uncharted4 

I wonder when the single-player DLC for Uncharted 4 will come out?

Probably next year Spring, since it will have nearly been a whole year. They probably have a team working on a new Crash Bandicoot game, and the sequel to The Last of Us 2, which was ****ing amazing. 

Interlude

I'm trying to get back into gaming regularly so I restarted Bloodborne, it's so punishing :deadbanana:

#BlackLivesMatter #TransLivesMatter - You let down members of the community and forced us out.