Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

What game are you currently playing?

Godspoken

Featured Posts

AbuHassan1992

my buddies and I are playing Mortal kombat X a lot nowadays. 

I don't know if I should wait until march for The Division, which seems cool but could also be kinda meh, or buy Metal Gear Solid 5, which I know is awesome

Demon Of Razgriz

Beyond Two Souls

I hate Ryan, I love Aiden, He's cute in a creepy way. I always imagined him looking like an alien type character.

The Dinner chapter is the best, So many ways to sabotage it. Plus the intense stare Ryan gives you when you just hold the wine bottle over the cup not doing anything is priceless. Hell, the whole date becomes beautifully awkward if you just don't press the QTE's.

"It's a weapon, It's REALLY powerful, Especially against living things!" -Barry

APPLAUSE4YOU
On 2/3/2016 at 7:48 AM, jimakostsalas said:

:toofunny: 

Yeah The Last of Us received A LOT of praise, I've bought the GOTY edition recently on a PSN sale but I haven't started playing yet coz I wanna finish Mass Effect 2 first. If you buy it, let me know so we can play together online :stalkga: 

I can't bring myself to play it. I bought it and then never play it because it scares me to death. I have a weak heart playing horror games but heard it was good and wanted to try to suck it up and play. Didn't work. :laughga:

GlamGorgeousGG

I just downloaded Telltale Games Walking Dead Michonne.  I've played other Tellatale Games, but I've especially liked the Walking Dead ones so I'm really looking forward to it.

• 3 weeks later...
n0ne

Dead Island

"My people… need to let our bitchiness out. Otherwise, it turns to bile and poisons us"

• 3 weeks later...
Darcklighter22
On 3/18/2016 at 3:08 AM, Logan said:

Anyone used to play Guild Wars? 

My fiance has, he got me hooked on GW2 tho...I like it it's a game you can always go back to. I liked the HOT expansion but felt it was a little short, mind you they did say they want to release a second expansion. I just hope they get there pricing together as with HOT it was a total mess! 

On topic tho I shift between Guild Wars 2 , Subnautica and Sim City (the latest one)

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
Manul

Currently, Dragon's Dogma: Dark Arisen. It has gotten kinda dull tbh but it is a pretty polished game.

Imma fire up that emulation with Dynasty Warriors 2 now, though. Time for memories trip.

it wasn't laaaahv